Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to Ford chat:

"the status of your Bronco is In Transit, Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX979371 (Csx Transportation ). Your estimated time of arrival is Feb-23-2023 at this time."
Sponsored

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy for you guys that your that much closer!

still nothing showing for me for some reason

Clayhill

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet F48BF8A0-BEBC-4C3F-A3A5-B9BFC210CC90

Logged in this morning and found this!!! Getting a little closer now.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to Ford chat my order was built on 2/3/23 and delivery ETA 2/11-2/17. Ford tracker might be a bit online because it still shows "in production"

Sponsored

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy for you guys that your that much closer!

still nothing showing for me for some reason
cheetos, I’m rooting for you!! Does Ford chat or marketing say anything about where yours is at?

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
cheetos, I’m rooting for you!! Does Ford chat or marketing say anything about where yours is at?
I haven’t asked yet, if it isn’t updated Monday I will be asking them though.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a call yesterday (Saturday) morning from the dealer - ready to be picked up! I’m out of town but they sent me pics and she’s a beaut

Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 21959822-4F3A-4BEE-95C7-3CF19D5A5606
Wow that was quick! Hoping the same happens for me since I’m in IL. Have a coaching trip to St. Louis on Presidents’ Day weekend and would love to drive it down there

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got a call yesterday (Saturday) morning from the dealer - ready to be picked up! I’m out of town but they sent me pics and she’s a beaut

Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 21959822-4F3A-4BEE-95C7-3CF19D5A5606
that’s amazing!!!!! Omg omg getting sooo excited. We are in San Jose so a ways to get here yet. What is the first thing you are going to add/change? I’ve got door sill protectors in my Amazon shopping cart. And considering doing the BRONCO on the front as lights.

Sponsored

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a shipped email this morning. Says delivery window is 17-23, but my tracker shows 14-27 and shipped on the 4th.

Squirreldog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
that’s amazing!!!!! Omg omg getting sooo excited. We are in San Jose so a ways to get here yet. What is the first thing you are going to add/change? I’ve got door sill protectors in my Amazon shopping cart. And considering doing the BRONCO on the front as lights.
Gonna add mud flaps, seat back protectors, and a tailgate table. Maybe some stripes or something for the side. Otherwise, not much!

routhless

Badlands
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never got a "built" email, but I did get a shipped email this weekend! It shipped 2/3, and showed an ETA to Atlanta, GA of 2/16 - 2/22. My tracker shows 2/13 - 2/26 (which is a much larger window). Either way, I'm so close! 🙌

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat gave me zero info? The person literally just looked at my tracker and repeated what it says. I told them it hadn't been updated since 1/27 and I had a blend date of 2/3 with no modules showing at all. They said they did not have any more info for me than that? Pretty frustrating.

On the bright side, my seat back covers (to avoid the annoying carpeting), center console tray, DD fogs, and front license plate bracket came in last week.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford chat gave me zero info? The person literally just looked at my tracker and repeated what it says. I told them it hadn't been updated since 1/27 and I had a blend date of 2/3 with no modules showing at all. They said they did not have any more info for me than that? Pretty frustrating.

On the bright side, my seat back covers (to avoid the annoying carpeting), center console tray, DD fogs, and front license plate bracket came in last week.
give them your sales code and order number instead of vin, otherwise they'll just copy paste from tracker lol. Which dealer you ordered from? I'm with Packey Webb
Sponsored