Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
give them your sales code and order number instead of vin, otherwise they'll just copy paste from tracker lol. Which dealer you ordered from? I'm with Packey Webb
That is so annoying that they don't even ask for that info and understand it can provide more info for me....

I ordered from Hopkins in Elgin
Sponsored

VizslaMan

Badlands
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never got a "built" email, but I did get a shipped email this weekend! It shipped 2/3, and showed an ETA to Atlanta, GA of 2/16 - 2/22. My tracker shows 2/13 - 2/26 (which is a much larger window). Either way, I'm so close! 🙌
Lucky you! You get to assemble it yourself!!

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is so annoying that they don't even ask for that info and understand it can provide more info for me....

I ordered from Hopkins in Elgin
pretty sure yours is already built as well. Do you mind sharing a link of seat covers you got? So far I've only purchased go rhino running boards and Husky floor mats.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
pretty sure yours is already built as well. Do you mind sharing a link of seat covers you got? So far I've only purchased go rhino running boards and Husky floor mats.
Dealer got back to me and seemed to probably have the same info, although his sales side of things was showing more info a few weeks back when I didn't have a build date and he told me I did (which was originally correct before I got pushed to later in the week). This is what he said....
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 1675709421704

These are the seat back covers I got, simple, but easy to avoid having a mess to clean later. This is obviously for the 2 door, so don't accidentally buy them if you got a 4 door.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B213STBL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I should probably get some floor mats too, especially if I get it before the snow is done for the winter.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So part of the issue is I am dumb....I thought the modules showed on the same tracker, I just saw the actual modules site. There are a ton up (I am assuming all of them), but there is no tear tag. Just the vin and vehicle data, the tear tag line is blank. So I at least know it is MOSTLY built. It seems that sometimes tear tags take a couple days and then it ships quickly after

Sponsored

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So part of the issue is I am dumb....I thought the modules showed on the same tracker, I just saw the actual modules site. There are a ton up (I am assuming all of them), but there is no tear tag. Just the vin and vehicle data, the tear tag line is blank. So I at least know it is MOSTLY built. It seems that sometimes tear tags take a couple days and then it ships quickly after
While waiting for mine to be built I told my husband one day "the modules and tear tag are up!" he asked me "what are modules and a tear tag".... no idea hon it just means PROGRESS!!!

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my tear tag today, but my bronco was shipped 2 days ago (according to the tracker link). So, you could be further along than you think.

I called the railcar 1800# and the automated machine says it's in Walbridge, OH. Slow and steady lol.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got my tear tag today, but my bronco was shipped 2 days ago (according to the tracker link). So, you could be further along than you think.

I called the railcar 1800# and the automated machine says it's in Walbridge, OH. Slow and steady lol.
Do you know if there is a way to track convoy delivery i stead of rail?

student42

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ford F350, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well this is my first post on this forum; excited for it to be this one.
Reservation holder since early 21'
Was going to order a first edition on day one but some major medical issues came up which was a distraction for a while. Happy to settle for this....
Here is to hoping everything goes smoothly for all of you!
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 1675743463223

Sponsored

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know if there is a way to track convoy delivery i stead of rail?
I've been using the info from this thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

According to the OP you can use this link https://palsapp.com , but when I click it I see a login page. You may need to get more info from your dealer on how to use that link.

You could also try to read through the thread comments and see if someone else knows what to do.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 1675777537734

Updated to built last night, not sure what the hold up was that it shows in production on 2/6 when I had a blend date of 2/3 because I was early in line on 2/3. Either way glad it is a step closer. Still no tear tag listed yet. Since it is convoy to Northern IL I am really hoping for middle of next week

I've been using the info from this thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

According to the OP you can use this link https://palsapp.com , but when I click it I see a login page. You may need to get more info from your dealer on how to use that link.

You could also try to read through the thread comments and see if someone else knows what to do.
Since I am convoy also I looked into that a few days back. I didn't see exact wording in that thread, but seemed that they were possibly getting too many questions so they restricted it to dealer log in only.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer called me saying it is going to be in their lot beginning if next week. Are you guys financing thru dealer or a third party?

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer called me saying it is going to be in their lot beginning if next week. Are you guys financing thru dealer or a third party?
We're looking at both options, we do have cash too but financing would mean more cash for accessories and trips :-D Too bad interest rates are so lame right now.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing cash because of rates. If I want more money for trips I'll sell one of the other vehicles
Sponsored