First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good news this morning! Trackers switched to “built” as of 3/21. Now waiting for shipping.
I think that you're "released" means your Bronco is just waiting for room on the train/truck. Mine is still stuck behind MAP's doors. My guess is they found something in QC and are fixing it, but that's a wild ass guess.
Mine is showing built as of 3/14 but still awaiting shipment. Dealer said ETA was 3/28-4/3, that's clearly not going to happen. Dealer and chat both showing it's been released. Chat confirmed that released means it's been released to a carrier but they don't show what carrier. One they know the carrier they'll be able to provide an actual ETA. So not sure I feel great that they released to a carrier but don't know what carrier or when they carrier can transport it.
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is everyone getting these updated shipping dates from their back door tracker or chat? Since this one is a retail order for me I can only view on the no logon required pizza tracker and it just says “Awaiting Shipment” not anything about when it will ship. That is on the rare occasion pizza tracker is working.
I used the online chat. My Ford account, backdoor tracker and pizza tracker all say different things.
The representative told me more details. She was super polite and professional.

sasquatch_bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 79 F150, 97 Ranger XLT (36k miles)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I use the chat function as well to get my updates as my dealer, while nice, has been less then helpful.

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Production date 3/1 and built on 3/7. Just called Ford CS and was told that I'm a "plant hold" with a release date of April 13th - CS could not provide any more details.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had to say goodbye to the Ranger yesterday
“And now his watch is ended”…
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread F943D349-4CD2-4556-A0BB-403E309A66FB
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread F2FB023A-7F0C-4DAF-AA2E-815E846689A1

And hello to “Bron-Sno”
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 9A272C29-2132-445D-9520-E9512A7B8EFC
Mom’s Maverick showed up too
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 0A96968C-1F73-4693-BD02-1F3730706B19

Sponsored

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the back door tracker switched to built yesterday, the estimated delivery date was 3/30-4/4, which is also what my dealer said when he called. Then last night it switched to 4/19-4/25. I’m guessing I’m a plant hold too, but I also saw the post last night where someone said Ford was supposedly releasing info that all of the 21’s were supposed to be ready to ship by the end of the month. If my shipping is delayed so the Ice Mountain refugees can get their trucks, I’m fine with that.

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get the same plant hold status and mine has been sitting after unloading from train for a week now. No one knows what it means. I have an ETA of 3/2 thru 3/30 but no idea why its held. Crazy.
I'll have to assume mine is doing the same. Sitting in some rail yard someplace. I've seen many others experience this in other build weeks so not out of the ordinary but frustrating due to the lack of information.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just checked palsapp plus the ordertrack. pals is now showing my vin no longer exists and states "it has not been released or has been picked up by another carrier" wonder if this means im in transit...?

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just tried the chat. Presently in “awaiting shipping” status on all trackers. Chat rep says she sees a date window of 4/4-4/10 but doesn’t know what it means but maybe my local salesman will. I’d be coming via train to Atlanta, 1.5 weeks seems a little quick for it to get here so I’m assuming that window is when it leaves Michigan.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just tried the chat. Presently in “awaiting shipping” status on all trackers. Chat rep says she sees a date window of 4/4-4/10 but doesn’t know what it means but maybe my local salesman will. I’d be coming via train to Atlanta, 1.5 weeks seems a little quick for it to get here so I’m assuming that window is when it leaves Michigan.
[/QUOTE
yup same here. I think if we are "released" we are just waiting for a truck pickup.
[/QUOTE
I'm in the same situation. Tracker showing built 3/14 awaiting shipping and dealer confined released with an ETA of 3/28-4/3. I contacted my dealer this morning for an update and he now shows still released but factory hold with news ETA of 4/8-4/13. I really think that everything is put on hold so they are able to get all of the MY21's out by 3/31.

Sponsored

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Tracker was showing built 3/14 awaiting shipping and dealer confirmed released with an ETA of 3/28-4/3 last week. I contacted my dealer this morning for an update and he now shows still released but factory hold with new ETA of 4/8-4/13. I really think that everything is put on hold so they are able to get all of the MY21's out by 3/31.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Tracker was showing built 3/14 awaiting shipping and dealer confirmed released with an ETA of 3/28-4/3 last week. I contacted my dealer this morning for an update and he now shows still released but factory hold with new ETA of 4/8-4/13. I really think that everything is put on hold so they are able to get all of the MY21's out by 3/31.
wouldnt surprise me... I got pushed back to 4/4 according to chat...

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
wouldnt surprise me... I got pushed back to 4/4 according to chat...
Chat wouldn't give be any time frame, luckily my dealer had the info and shared.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive had the same ETA but my dealer gave me a railcar number. Did you have a railcar number at some point?

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chat wouldn't give be any time frame, luckily my dealer had the info and shared.
its just a mess of a situation for most of us.. it shows in pals and ordertrack app now that my vin doesnt exist, pals shows that the vin either doesnt exist or was picked up by another carrier... so im super clueless even more than i was.
Sponsored