First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed an order for a BL Bronco on 03/27 and on 04/20, I got a build week of June 12 with a VIN number assigned. When I logged in to my "Track my Order" account earlier today, my production week disappeared from the 4 stage timeline bar at the top, and when I tried logging in this evening, I couldn't even get back to that screen. After doing the captcha verification, I get a message that now reads: "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.”

Has anyone else encountered it?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I place an order for a BL Bronco on 03/27 and on 04/20, I got a build week of June 12 with a VIN number assigned. When I logged in to my "Track my Order" account earlier today, my production week disappeared from the 4 stage timeline bar at the top, and when I tried logging in this evening, I couldn't even get back to that screen. After doing the captcha verification, I get a message that now reads: "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.”

Most likely maintenance on the website. There seems to be updates every Friday. I would give it until the week starts. I was also given a schedule date on 4/20 that was 6/12 then to 6/16 and now to 6/9. But with the news of 2024 builds I might abandon due to not being able to get the Lux package. I have the High package on my wildtrak.

OP
OP
TUXBadlands

TUXBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most likely maintenance on the website. There seems to be updates every Friday. I would give it until the week starts. I was also given a schedule date on 4/20 that was 6/12 then to 6/16 and now to 6/9. But with the news of 2024 builds I might abandon due to not being able to get the Lux package. I have the High package on my wildtrak.
Nice, congratulations! I’ve got the High package on mine. I’ve heard about capability issues on the wireless charging pad from a number of folks, which is why opted not to go with Luxe.

I was seriously thinking about waiting for MY2024 as well, but now seeing how quickly mine is supposedly scheduled to get built, unless it gets pushed back, I’ll probably just keep it. With how Gen6 rollout has gone, who know how long one will need to wait for a MY2024 build.

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
correct, usually every 2 weeks on Sunday they do maintenance! I got lucky with having both MIC & LUX getting scheduled June 12th

Rschwa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150, 90 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I was scheduled for 15 May, got email that said it was pushed to 29 May, but the website just went back to "Order Confirmed", and as of this morning the website now gives "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."

Sponsored
OP
OP
TUXBadlands

TUXBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
correct, usually every 2 weeks on Sunday they do maintenance! I got lucky with having both MIC & LUX getting scheduled June 12th
Thank you!

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice, congratulations! I’ve got the High package on mine. I’ve heard about capability issues on the wireless charging pad from a number of folks, which is why opted not to go with Luxe.

I was seriously thinking about waiting for MY2024 as well, but now seeing how quickly mine is supposedly scheduled to get built, unless it gets pushed back, I’ll probably just keep it. With how Gen6 rollout has gone, who know how long one will need to wait for a MY2024 build.
Very true, I am also intrigued by the news of the Ranger that will unveil on May 10th. Ranger raptor could look really nice.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I place an order for a BL Bronco on 03/27 and on 04/20, I got a build week of June 12 with a VIN number assigned. When I logged in to my "Track my Order" account earlier today, my production week disappeared from the 4 stage timeline bar at the top, and when I tried logging in this evening, I couldn't even get back to that screen. After doing the captcha verification, I get a message that now reads: "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.”

We are seeing that from multiple customers. Seems to be a glitch in their system.

OP
OP
TUXBadlands

TUXBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are seeing that from multiple customers. Seems to be a glitch in their system.
Thanks for the feedback. For whatever it's worth (whether it's related to this or not), my Ford rep let me know that my build week got pushed back from 06/12 to 06/19.
Sponsored