First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
8/7/2020 reservation date for me. Original order was for Badlands. That was going to be for me. I got tired of waiting, and bought a Tesla Model Y to hold me over. Switched to Outer Banks for my dad to use as a daily. Lux, Sas, Hardtop. Those three things kept it from being picked for 2021 and 2022. Finally got build week of 3/13/2023. Hoping to take delivery soon. This one is going to be shared between my dad and myself as neither of us need a daily driver.
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I disagree with this as well. Those of us that reserved between July 2020 and late January 2021 pretty much all put our orders in when the order banks opened in late January 2021..... so, about 120,000 of us put our orders in between then and 3/19/21.
But since Ford didn't start building Broncos until about June of 2021, all of those reservations had to wait 3-11 months.
Therefor, one could begin the 'wait' countdown starting with when the first Bronco rolled off the assembly line in June 2021 instead of when the reservation was placed.
That would change my wait from 998+ days to 703+ days..... and counting.
It's still too damn long of a wait.
The most I ever waited for a car was 4 hours. Any of these numbers are just ridiculous no matter how you count them.