Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: 15 October 2020

I’m sending official mail to Ford Customer Service (because I want the response to be in writing) to request if this program extend to the Bronco if we order it before the deadline.

Also, I’m asking if they will have any promotional financing rates or dealer invoice prices so we as X-Plan recipients can B&P accordingly.

I’ll keep my thread up to date as the news unfolds.

Good Morning Everyone,

I am a proud member of the Disabled American Veterans (DAV) organization and today they shared an offer from Ford that I wanted to share with the group: register your DAV account today to receive your Special $1,000 Bonus Cash Offer and X-Plan Partner Pricing towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2020/2021 Ford or Lincoln vehicle.

Ford Bronco Special Offer to DAV/DAVA Members: $1,000 Bonus Cash + X-Plan Pricing DAV_Ford X-Plan.JPG

https://www.fordsalutesthosewhoserve.com/Home/corporate_relationships

I reviewed all the fine print and registered for my PIN today through my email link. It allowed me to select my future purchase as a Ford Bronco and none of the fine print excluded any Ford Bronco including First Edition.

Who is Eligible?

Any man or woman:
  • who served in the armed forces during a period of war or under conditions simulating war, and
  • was wounded, disabled to any degree, or left with long-term illness as a result of military service, and
  • was discharged or retired from military service under honorable conditions.
https://www.dav.org/membership/join-dav/

If you are eligible, the DAV is a great organization. And, you will be eligible to receive the Ford Bronco with X-Plan pricing plus $1,000 off.

Those figures make it the second best deal in the nation; only falling short of the X-Plan pricing plus $1,300 off at Granger Ford but without the added cost of travel/wear/tear which may exceed some distant travelers.

For all those are eligible, thank you for your service to our country.

Stay Safe Everyone.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So do you think the 1000 extra off can be used with the Granger deal? If they're doing the $1300 off invoice for Xplan this extra 1000 sounds like it's coming from Ford.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This won't apply to the Bronco. Not only expires in January, you have to "Take delivery of dealer stock" by that date.

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Expires 1/4/21, probably wait till december to claim it
Fine print reads "Limit two (2) eligible vehicle purchases per eligible customer household per calendar year. This offer can be used in conjunction with most retail consumer offers made available by Ford or Lincoln at either the time of factory order or delivery, but not both."

Should be good for one year and orders start in December but I understand your thoughts just to be safe.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So do you think the 1000 extra off can be used with the Granger deal? If they're doing the $1300 off invoice for Xplan this extra 1000 sounds like it's coming from Ford.
To get the $1,000 bonus cash, you must purchase the Ford Bronco using the X-Plan. Granger is merely matching X-Plan pricing as the sale price, then taking off $1,300. I don't think Granger will sell their inventory for $2,300 X-Plan pricing since actual cost for dealers are roughly 93% of MSRP.

Granger is only making about $200 or so off the 2-door Badlands with their original deal. But with just 100 reservations, that $20,000 in profit just being the middle man...you know they are probably going to move five times that before they even arrive.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

To get the $1,000 bonus cash, you must purchase the Ford Bronco using the X-Plan. Granger is merely matching X-Plan pricing as the sale price, then taking off $1,300. I don't think Granger will sell their inventory for $2,300 X-Plan pricing since actual cost for dealers are roughly 93% of MSRP.

Granger is only making about $200 or so off the 2-door Badlands with their original deal. But with just 100 reservations, that $20,000 in profit just being the middle man...you know they are probably going to move five times that before they even arrive.
Here's the fine print but as stated above you need to take retail delivery by 1/24/2021 plus it states cannot be combined with other private or commercial offers so that answers my question. Good deal for someone looking for something in stock right now but if you read below the 1000 is compensated by Ford with the code for the dealers so maybe they'll either extend this offer or offer it again once Bronco deliveries take place for those not using Granger.

Program #37598 - X-Plan DAV Direct Offer Program. Program is eligible for Disabled American Veterans Members (including DAVA) and same household members that are residents of the United States. Offer is valid for the purchase or lease of any X-Plan eligible new 2020/2021 Ford or Lincoln vehicle. Not available on Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Mustang BULLITT, Mustang Shelby® GT350/350R. May not combine with other private or commercial offers. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer's stock by 1/4/2021. See dealer for details. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #37598 and customer ID. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer at any time.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Granger is not doing X-plan at all. X-plan is invoice plus a percentage so it’s a few hundred dollars more than invoice. Granger is doing invoice minus $1000 and an additional $300 if you were supposed to qualify for X-plan. Grangers deal is better than X-plan

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the fine print but as stated above you need to take retail delivery by 1/24/2021 plus it states cannot be combined with other private or commercial offers so that answers my question. Good deal for someone looking for something in stock right now but if you read below the 1000 is compensated by Ford with the code for the dealers so maybe they'll either extend this offer or offer it again once Bronco deliveries take place for those not using Granger.

Program #37598 - X-Plan DAV Direct Offer Program. Program is eligible for Disabled American Veterans Members (including DAVA) and same household members that are residents of the United States. Offer is valid for the purchase or lease of any X-Plan eligible new 2020/2021 Ford or Lincoln vehicle. Not available on Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Mustang BULLITT, Mustang Shelby® GT350/350R. May not combine with other private or commercial offers. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer's stock by 1/4/2021. See dealer for details. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #37598 and customer ID. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer at any time.
Thanks for breaking this down a little more. I'm going to reach out to the General Manager at Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee who has been aggressive in recruiting for his dealership. I will follow-up on what he shares...

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Having service connected injuries/disabilities myself, I wouldn't pay to join an organization. Even though it's only $300 I wouldn't pay.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a lifetime DAV member and have used this same promo a couple of years ago w/X-Plan.

I did receive my pin and eCertificate # for this deal. So happy that Bronco is listed as eligible for both X-Plan and the $1,000 Bonus Cash Offer!

(I'll also add that when registering for the Pin & $1,000 Bonus Cash Offer, the drop-down menu includes the Bronco)

broncox.jpg

Last edited:

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$300 membership to the DAV - life membership is the only membership.
30 days to receive membership information after the $300 membership fee.

I never saw any real use to join (for me personally) because I steer clear of political groups that I don't know their personal agenda (not the mission).

Not a fan of paying a political organization to lobby for benefits we should already have. I joined just to get the chance at the X-plan and $1k discount.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$300 membership to the DAV - life membership is the only membership.
30 days to receive membership information after the $300 membership fee.

I never saw any real use to join (for me personally) because I steer clear of political groups that I don't know their personal agenda (not the mission).

Not a fan of paying a political organization to lobby for benefits we should already have. I joined just to get the chance at the X-plan and $1k discount.
The DAV is actually a nonprofit charity and not a political organization.

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to apologize to everyone but I have received confirmation the Ford Bronco does not qualify for the $1,000 bonus cash offer as detailed before by others

"Unfortunately, 2021 Bronco is not an eligible model. Also, the program expires on January 4, 2021 with no exceptions. 2021 Bronco will not begin production until March 2021, long after this program expires. "

Sorry for getting everyone excited about the deal but the DAV is still a good organization that participates in the X-Plan program. I bet there will be future offers similar to this one that is not qualify.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to apologize to everyone but I have received confirmation the Ford Bronco does not qualify for the $1,000 bonus cash offer as detailed before by others

"Unfortunately, 2021 Bronco is not an eligible model. Also, the program expires on January 4, 2021 with no exceptions. 2021 Bronco will not begin production until March 2021, long after this program expires. "

Sorry for getting everyone excited about the deal but the DAV is still a good organization that participates in the X-Plan program. I bet there will be future offers similar to this one that is not qualify.
It's interesting that the Bronco shows up on the drop-down list for this offer.
Sponsored