First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After reading here that the X-Plan pricing could work for Ford shareholders, I placed an order for 100+ shares of Ford stock after reviewing the shareholders working of the program. How does this work when placing a special order as the pricing authorization is only good for 30 days (I am gambling that the time frame we are talking about is actual vehicle delivery and the signing of the sales contract)
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After reading here that the X-Plan pricing could work for Ford shareholders, I placed an order for 100+ shares of Ford stock after reviewing the shareholders working of the program. How does this work when placing a special order as the pricing authorization is only good for 30 days (I am gambling that the time frame we are talking about is actual vehicle delivery and the signing of the sales contract)
From what I've seen on the boards, you aren't eligible for x-plan as a shareholder until 6 months from point of you reaching 100 shares. From there I believe a pin will be supplied that you'd give to dealer at time of purchase/contract. I'm sure someone else on here can give you way more info though.

OP
OP
LarryZiegler

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From what I've seen on the boards, you aren't eligible for x-plan as a shareholder until 6 months from point of you reaching 100 shares. From there I believe a pin will be supplied that you'd give to dealer at time of purchase/contract. I'm sure someone else on here can give you way more info though.
You are 100% accurate. I purchased 100+ shares so that is out of the way, but the time table is the gamble. Likely the order will be placed prior to Jan 15, 2021 (the 6 mo eligibility date), but the actual purchase of the vehicle won’t be until after that date. Not sure how the timing comes into play

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You are 100% accurate. I purchased 100+ shares so that is out of the way, but the time table is the gamble. Likely the order will be placed prior to Jan 15, 2021 (the 6 mo eligibility date), but the actual purchase of the vehicle won’t be until after that date. Not sure how the timing comes into play
From what I understand... and somewhere on this forum I believe someone explained it pretty good, or you can even do a Google Search of Ford x-plan pricing.

So in 6 months you'd be eligible and given a pin # that is required at the dealer to see the x-plan price. So as you sit down and place your order. Before having to haggle you ask the dealer to show you the printout with the x-plan pricing (which is what the pin is needed for). So I can't see how you'd run into a time crunch of completing it before the pin became invalid.

I hope that answers your question, maybe I just read your post wrong.

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Joining the MCA (Mustang Club of America and the wait is only 60 days. I do have stock BUT joined MCA yesterday and already have pin. Seems like less hoops to jump through as well.

Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Emailed my dealer a few minutes ago, with whom I have reserved a First Edition, and he says he understands they WILL be honoring the X Plan! He did caveat that it was not yet official but I like that first response.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Joining the MCA (Mustang Club of America and the wait is only 60 days. I do have stock BUT joined MCA yesterday and already have pin. Seems like less hoops to jump through as well.
Nice I just joined as well.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I joined MCA last week. Care to walk me through how you already got a pin #?

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I joined MCA last week. Care to walk me through how you already got a pin #?
!st let me show you what I recv'd in email then I will look up how I got it. I cut out my name and pin# for privacy:
Ford Bronco X-Plan Pricing & Usage pi

OP
OP
LarryZiegler

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From what I understand... and somewhere on this forum I believe someone explained it pretty good, or you can even do a Google Search of Ford x-plan pricing.

So in 6 months you'd be eligible and given a pin # that is required at the dealer to see the x-plan price. So as you sit down and place your order. Before having to haggle you ask the dealer to show you the printout with the x-plan pricing (which is what the pin is needed for). So I can't see how you'd run into a time crunch of completing it before the pin became invalid.

I hope that answers your question, maybe I just read your post wrong.
According to the Ford Shareholders website, the PIN they provide must be used within 30 days and they will only provide this once a year. Ordering a car is a 6-8 week waiting process, so I’m speculating the pin needs to be provided at the time of order. Like someone else did, I may join the Mustang Club as you only need to be a member for 60 days to be eligible

Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me previously owning 2 Mustangs is gonna come in handy with the MCA!!

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
LarryZiegler

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
!st let me show you what I recv'd in email then I will look up how I got it. I cut out my name and pin# for privacy:
Ford Bronco X-Plan Pricing & Usage pi
Did you join the $30 or $50/yr membership plan?

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands