fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I looked at an older thread that talked about Xplan pricing and who qualified. My husband is a veteran and my brother runs a snap on truck. Both of these were listed. Could I use the plan pricing? I already ordered so I assume I would need to call the dealer as well if we do qualify. How much do you save with this in general? What is the process to show we qualify?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I looked at an older thread that talked about Xplan pricing and who qualified. My husband is a veteran and my brother runs a snap on truck. Both of these were listed. Could I use the plan pricing? I already ordered so I assume I would need to call the dealer as well if we do qualify. How much do you save with this in general? What is the process to show we qualify?
Iā€™d probably just contact your dealer and ask them about it.
Because if they say they wonā€™t honor x-plan, then none of it really matters.
If they do, they will explain everything and can give you the x-plan price for your Bronco.

You can also go to this website for all the information about it:

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
X-plan is for Ford associates. Easiest way to get X-plan is still to join the Mustang Club of America.
You used to get X-plan if you owned 100 shares of stock, but that went away around a year ago.

X-plan is Invoice, minus 0.4%, plus $275. So on my Bronco X-plan would have saved me about $280. I could save more than that simply by picking a dealership with a lower sales tax rate.

The big savings is X-plan limits dealers to a $100 Doc fee, so that would have saved me $400.

But Bronco does not qualify for X-plan pricing.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick high-level summary:

Say, for example, you qualify for X-Plan through your employer. You employer will give you a Partner code, which you can use on the X-Plan website. After you log into the X-Plan website and verify your eligibility, you'll have the ability to generate an X-Plan PIN number.

After you vehicle is delivered, take that PIN number and provide it to your dealer. You'll have some additional paperwork to fill out related to X-Plan, but if it all gets approved you'll have guaranteed pricing on the vehicle itself and any dealer documentation fees. (Additional fees beyond that, such as registration fees and taxes are obviously not protected simply because those prices are set by the state you live in.)

There is a formula to figure out the X-Plan price (0.4% below invoice, plus administration and plan fees), but just to give you a ballpark idea, the final number for X-Plan usually comes out to be slightly above invoice pricing when all is said and done. Typically that comes out to be a few hundred to a few thousand dollars less than MSRP, but ultimately it depending on the exact configuration.

X-Plan is a completely optional program, dealers are not required to participate. So you will want to verify with any dealer that you order from that they are willing to sell you a Bronco with X-Plan before you place the order.

But Bronco does not qualify for X-plan pricing.
As of last week X-Plan is now available.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most Broncos are now X-Plan eligible.

Sponsored
OP
OP

fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you. I will contact them to make sure they take it. I signed up for the mustang club thing and will hope my build takes at least 90 days if they take it.

holdentx

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you've already ordered, it may be challenging to get the adjustment since it potentially impacts commissions and the profit margin for the price you agreed to with the sales dude.
One option is to walk away from your current deal and order somewhere else at X-plan pricing if they try to be difficult about it. Of course that only makes sense if the deposit you put down is smaller than the savings you get from the plan.

OP
OP

fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I asked him so will see what he says when he replies. If I get it I get it. I want the car either way but that would awesome if he says I can use it. I keep hoping a finance deal will happen more than anything!

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you've already ordered, it may be challenging to get the adjustment since it potentially impacts commissions and the profit margin for the price you agreed to with the sales dude.
One option is to walk away from your current deal and order somewhere else at X-plan pricing if they try to be difficult about it. Of course that only makes sense if the deposit you put down is smaller than the savings you get from the plan.
True but also for many if not most of us it wasn't even eligible at the time of order considering it just became eligible, its a very valid reason why most folks wouldn't even bring it up.

Sponsored

Eliminator

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A big shout out to Mullinax Ford in Vero Beach, Florida. I had to visit three dealerships in August ā€˜23 before I was able to place an order successfully. They got it done in 20 minutes; 15 minutes later I received an order confirmation from Ford.
Last week on Friday I received notice the Bronco had shipped. I wanted to give them a heads up so I visited them on Monday this week for the first time since placing the order and asked if they would honor X Plan pricing and they said ā€œABSOLUTELY.ā€
These guys have been a pleasure to work with.

BCHBRNC22

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Ford basically eats the x-plan discount? They sell it to the dealer for slightly less than the normal price. Dealer still gets itā€™s margin except maybe a little less on the doc fee but they get a more satisfied customer too.

OP
OP

fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was told I can use it with my order. So if you have an earlier order placed never hurts to ask. Now I just need to hope my bronco does not get here until April so I have the 90 day membership to activate it. Considering I just ordered in January I think that it is likely to take that long.

Hwycycle

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2013 Boss 302, 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 F1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m looking for some more input on X plan. Does Ford actually eat the entire difference from X plan to msrp? My Bronco should be in next week, but Im not close to the 90 day requirement for Mustang Club members. Iā€™ve read that Ford reimburses $500 over X plan.
I would hate to walk from my Bronco. But, I could reorder since it seems Ford is basically caught up with production.
Thanks!

gopack07

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Iā€™m looking for some more input on X plan. Does Ford actually eat the entire difference from X plan to msrp? My Bronco should be in next week, but Im not close to the 90 day requirement for Mustang Club members. Iā€™ve read that Ford reimburses $500 over X plan.
I would hate to walk from my Bronco. But, I could reorder since it seems Ford is basically caught up with production.
Thanks!
Iā€™ve seen elsewhere on here that the dealer doesnā€™t necessarily check that 90-day bit. The key is being able to get your PIN.
Sponsored