Sponsored

How does X-Pricing work on added Package and Accessories ? ? ? ?

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are correct..
On another thread, we discussed that the options are all the same invoice /MSRP fraction and that is different than a model's starting invoice/MSRP. For example the Model invoice might be 98% of MSRP but options across the entire line are 94% of MSRP. Is this correct? Thanks
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On another thread, we discussed that the options are all the same invoice /MSRP fraction and that is different than a model's starting invoice/MSRP. For example the Model invoice might be 98% of MSRP but options across the entire line are 94% of MSRP. Is this correct? Thanks
Invoice is 3% less freight from MSRP

Options are 6% correct

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok now I’m more confused, haha. So anything that’s available from B&P should be part of the invoice? Does that include if the Winch, lights, that sort of stuff is part of B&P, that all goes on the invoice? Or are those considered accessories not on the invoice? @Granger Ford

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ok now I’m more confused, haha. So anything that’s available from B&P should be part of the invoice? Does that include if the Winch, lights, that sort of stuff is part of B&P, that all goes on the invoice? Or are those considered accessories not on the invoice? @Granger Ford
@Granger Ford, I would like to understand this as well please,. Also, does that include dealer installed lift kits, bumpers, etc.?

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You can test out how x-plan pricing works by googling 'mustang club of America x-plan partner code', then google 'ford x-plan login' and use that MCA code. You won't be able to order a unit with it since you won't have a real PIN, but you can at least follow the links to get to the Ford build and price.

Playing around with the ranger using that method things like yakima roof racks, bike racks, or anything 3rd party is not discounted with X-plan. Items like FX4 off-road package, towing package, drop in bedliner, factory decals, etc are discounted.

Hope this helps!

Sponsored

MentalBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Toyota Tundra, Yamaha WR250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is rather exciting. Being able to drop the price a little is always good.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You can test out how x-plan pricing works by googling 'mustang club of America x-plan partner code', then google 'ford x-plan login' and use that MCA code. You won't be able to order a unit with it since you won't have a real PIN, but you can at least follow the links to get to the Ford build and price.

Playing around with the ranger using that method things like yakima roof racks, bike racks, or anything 3rd party is not discounted with X-plan. Items like FX4 off-road package, towing package, drop in bedliner, factory decals, etc are discounted.

Hope this helps!
Great tip, I have a partner code but when I tried the Build & Price link for a number of different models, I get this error message (two different browsers, adblock off):

Error 401: APIKEY is not authorized to access this service

So I tried a third browser, I found the MCA login code, but still get the same login error. Here is the MCA login information for anyone who wants to try it to see if it lets you login:

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
MCA login code: "mc405"

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford, I would like to understand this as well please,. Also, does that include dealer installed lift kits, bumpers, etc.?
I sent North7 the answer in his PM he will be making the information available to you as he is much better at putting the information out there for the members...
Sponsored