Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I understand this correctly:

If you aren't notified by end of May, don't expect your Bronco until some time in 2022. Those who are notified will be estimated for June-December 2021.
I'm just wondering if they would require customers to re-place their order for a MY22 if it came to that, or if it would simply roll over automatically. IMO, it should roll over automatically with a touchpoint from the dealership on any updates the customer would like to see to their order. Maybe it's a new option or colour scheme for the MY22 model, etc. Hopefully it's not starting from scratch again!
Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think calendar year 2022 starts Sept. 2021
I wondered about this.... Will Ford build 2021's longer to get more in circulation since it has been delayed so much? I have a 2020 Edge ST that was built in December 2020.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not sure were all the posts about reentering order info for MY22 get were it will be so much 'work' for themselves or the dealer. It takes about 5 mins to run through the B&P (be honest we've all done it a hundred times). Your dealer runs it through WEBDO and generates a DORA in about 15 mins. You agree to DORA the confirm order, maybe an hour total. Gracious, we spend more time than that on 6g...before coffee...everyday,,,for a year!!!

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It doesn't affect it with regards to your timestamp and allocation spot relative to your dealer , but unfortunately at this point that doesn't mean allocation 71 of 65 for example won't jump ahead. You may still be reservation 1, but with parts constraints you may not be a "clean" build"

Love the shirt man
Thanks a bunch, that makes sense. The shirt? Yeah, gotta throw some love Matt's way... Just don't tell Mere. ;)
Sponsored