chibrs54

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I talked to two dealerships in September who both said I could order. I ended up placing an order and the dealership has told me it’s entered. I asked multiple people multiple times how this was possible because Ford is not taking retail orders and they said they could. So, is my order technically a stock order? I never received an email confirmation from Ford either. I am realistic and have no hope of ever seeing it. 😂
Sponsored

Neurogal

Black Diamond
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New here and to the bronco world., great place and learning a lot. The upcoming heritage trim has me all in on ordering one. Just a little confused on how the process works. I know that current reservation holders/ existing orders are at the top of the list if they convert to the heritage trim. Since I am not one of those, i know that I will have to wait for the order banks to open(hopefully) and be at the bottom on the list.

I have located a couple of dealers that will order one for me and state they still allocation. Couple of questions. 1. Does that mean they could order any trim level? 2. can a dealer order one even though the order bank is not open since they an allocation left? 3. how does an allocated order compare to an existing order in regards to how it will take to get a built date. I saw something about a priority code of 80 for a dealer stock order and know the lower the code the sooner it will be here?

Thanks again for the help.
I am new here too and from Augusta where I believe there is only one dealer. I waited a long time to convert my reservation into an order and my dealer "accidentally deleted" my reservation earlier, although was able to find it when I forwarded my initial details when randomly checking in. In any case, I got an email about my scheduled production for 12/5 week a mere 10 days after I placed my order. He did tell me I had a pretty early reservation and showed me the *tiny* stack of those before me and told me it would be only a short wait, but "of course no guarantees" but that the builds are prioritized by reservation date and that nearly everyone with an earlier reservation date had already gotten a vehicle. He did tell me I was able to switch my model to HE but I would assume it could be a longer wait and I feel like it's been long enough. I do think our area gets more allocations since I saw many with later dates getting scheduled.

Patriot1970

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm from W of Atl & placed an order with my dealer in Sept. They still have not been able to order it due to orders bank not being open. They said they just keep waiting to hear from Ford when they'll open the order banks back up. And as soon as they do they will put my order in. Then it'll be 9-12 months AFTER the order has been placed with Ford until I actually receive it. I gave them the $500 deposit back in Sept as well. Have a feeling that $ will be a loss.

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Dealers can only order Big Bend non-Squatch flappy tops for dealer stock, no other trims.
2. No. See above
3. I don't think you have an understanding of allocations. Allocations are how many units a dealer gets per month regardless if it is an existing order, newly converted resservation or dealer stock order. Dealers only get a certain amount of allocations a month dependant on their size and sales history. If Ford produces an average of 12k Broncos a month, divide that by roughly 3300 dealers nationwide and you will understand that dealer allocations is the real constraint.

Now, you may be able to find a shady dealer to convert an abandoned res to a Heritage order and try to bypass COVP but don't be shocked when they surprise you with an ADM upon delivery. Also, Heritage editions we're supposed to be reserved for those with unfulfilled orders and reservations and may not be available to order if and when the order banks open up to public walk ins.

Lastly, take anything your dealer says with a huge grain of salt. They maye 'take your order' now, but in reality that order is most likely getting stuffed into a folder until the order banks open up. And no dealer truly has any open allocation unless they have zero orders.
not true on number 2. I just placed an order for a Badlands on 1/2/23 from remaining dealer allocation. Order has been confirmed by Ford.

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not true on number 2. I just placed an order for a Badlands on 1/4/23 from remaining dealer allocation. Order has been confirmed by Ford.
A brand new order or did your dealer use somebody else's "cancelled" order?

Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mama, my mama said.....
So nobody here has really cleared up anything. I placed an order on the 2nd of January from a local dealer who falls in the list of the top 100 Ford dealers in the US. Within minutes, I received an order confirmation from Ford Motor Company with my name attached. If everyone is saying order banks are closed, how is this possible? Allocation? A canceled order that was changed to my name? A stock order with my name?

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an order confirmation from Ford Motor Company with my name attached.
Will you post an image of the email? It would give evidence as we are all under the impression Ford doesn't lie. (sarcasm, wanted to be clear)