Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Much simpler solution, move out of California, like I did.
Anyone know how long it took to get their MCA thing in the mail? I signed up 7/23

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Big Question: If I were to buy more than 100 shares, would I get a bigger discount? How many shares would I need to get the maximum discount?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Big Question: If I were to buy more than 100 shares, would I get a bigger discount? How many shares would I need to get the maximum discount?
100 shares = standard X-Plan discount

1,000,000 shares = standard X-Plan discount

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So by the time you spend $700 on 100 shares how much would x-plan really save, $500 of msrp? I am not sure I would bother is it might delay delivery? Assuming we have to early in December, I would also assume 6 months holding time is already too late?
To be fair I did not know F stock was in the toilet until Bronco came along. Looking at the stock it would not be a bad high risk investment (better than most actually). Dropping $1000 on shares may be very good in the long run if Ford gets its electric act together. Bronco may help it overcome bad underlying fundamentals.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buying stock in a company is an investment, not an expense. You invest to make a profit, either through income or capital appreciation, and if you’re smart, you expect to get your investment back PLUS the profit. ? You’re not just pissing money away on hookers and blow o_O, although that’s probably more fun. ?

I have a large position in Ford (NYSE:F), and it is a long-term holding. X-Plan pricing is just a benefit for me as a shareholder. It was not the reason for buying shares, and I sleep very well at night knowing the potential risks and rewards of my investment.

If you just want X-Plan pricing and don’t want to make an investment, you should probably go the MCA route. ?‍♂

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Xplan pricing for the Bronco Sport trims

image001.png
I don't understand X-Plan. I thought it was invoice minus .4%. The base model shows a $200 discount from MSRP. Unless invoice is essentially MSRP.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I notice that article currently states that X Plan pricing is not available for the First Edition models. So unless that changes, the best price for a FE will probably be MSRP
Anyone have confirmation on XPlan for Bronco and if FE will be included.

mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My retirement goal...having enough funds available to piss away money away on hookers and blow o_O, may be better off eating kale and taking yoga but it’s probably more fun. ?

Carrotop79

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4Dr BL LUX, 2020 Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully this is an easy one for you guys/girls. I am a member of EAA and did the X-Plan thing. But Bronco was not an option only Bronco Sport (and a few others). I chose Sport and moved on to get my PIN. It’s doesn’t say anything about what kind of vehicle I chose on the confirmation email that contains the PIN. Am I still good to go?

Thanks

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't understand X-Plan. I thought it was invoice minus .4%. The base model shows a $200 discount from MSRP. Unless invoice is essentially MSRP.
By nature, Xplan saves more money the more expensive the vehicle is. Invoice on most base models vehicles is very much near MSRP.
Sponsored