AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealer will say they are honoring it, but only if Ford offers it. That's the trick, and I'm not yet persuaded they are. When I contacted MCA last week, their admin reiterated that if I was joining for X-Plan, they couldn't guarantee every model would offer X-Plan pricing. Which is true of course, and MCA is smart to cover its ass. But I thought her emphasis on pointing that out was telling. She didn't say not to join, but she was very careful with her words. I'm still joining, as $25 is a small ante to join the game.
I did the same for $25 Xplan saving is probably between 1k-1800k
Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you qualify for x plan there is a price on it, easy to see and give, so you do not need proof at order just proof at delivery...

Just for clarification..
Thank you. But don't you as a dealer need proof that I qualify for X plan when pricing the vehicle before placing the order?

secretg

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Nissan Leaf :)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I've seen on the boards, you aren't eligible for x-plan as a shareholder until 6 months from point of you reaching 100 shares. From there I believe a pin will be supplied that you'd give to dealer at time of purchase/contract. I'm sure someone else on here can give you way more info though.
You have to apply for the PIN using this form, and send it back to Ford and they will send you a PIN to use on your next purchase. :)

Link Here:
https://s22.q4cdn.com/857684434/files/doc_downloads/2020/01/Shareholder-Relations-X-Plan-Request.pdf

For context the link above was found here in this FAQ for Ford Shareholders, under the question
"Do shareholders qualify for vehicle discounts?".
https://shareholder.ford.com/investors/resources/default.aspx

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I notice that article currently states that X Plan pricing is not available for the First Edition models. So unless that changes, the best price for a FE will probably be MSRP
I'm sure you can still do A LOT better. Talk to Albert, at Grainger Ford. I'm sure he will commit (in writing) to doing A LOT better than what you are expecting. Why take a chance on getting disappointed after waiting 'till your delivery day, to find out that you are being used by someone unscrupulous. He will include getting your FE delivered to you. Hey, it doesn't matter where you buy... you can get your new Bronco serviced anywhere, nationwide.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. But don't you as a dealer need proof that I qualify for X plan when pricing the vehicle before placing the order?
No, we place the trust in the customer!

The way we look at it cost the customer $300 with us if they cannot produce a valid PIN..

The reason I keep using the word valid is that we put it in when we record the sale and It will accept or reject at that point...

Just a heads up for you all..

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The way we look at it cost the customer $300 with us if they cannot produce a valid PIN..

The reason I keep using the word valid is that we put it in when we record the sale and It will accept or reject at that point...

Just a heads up for you all..
Ok good to know. As long as my dealer can put the X plan pricing in writing for me before I place the order it doesn't matter. I've been under the assumption that they would not do that unless I provided the required documentation (per the Xplan policy).

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From the plan website...
How DARE you do a moment of actual research to answer a question rather than post your question here and wait for others to do the work for you!

BAN THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!

BAN GOOGLE!!!!

Last edited:

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang it Granger you're making it really difficult going with anybody other than you guys. But I'm 18 hours away...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang it Granger you're making it really difficult going with anybody other than you guys. But I'm 18 hours away...
Appreciate that, just shocked no other players than the midwest, well there still is time..

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it were not for California and their BS red tape, I'd probably switch to Granger as well

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So by the time you spend $700 on 100 shares how much would x-plan really save, $500 of msrp? I am not sure I would bother is it might delay delivery? Assuming we have to early in December, I would also assume 6 months holding time is already too late?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So by the time you spend $700 on 100 shares how much would x-plan really save, $500 of msrp?
Then sell the shares after you've used the pin, probably for a profit after Ford's stock rises somewhat from the broncos success. At least that's one way to do it.
Sponsored