North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hopefully this is an easy one for you guys/girls. I am a member of EAA and did the X-Plan thing. But Bronco was not an option only Bronco Sport (and a few others). I chose Sport and moved on to get my PIN. It’s doesn’t say anything about what kind of vehicle I chose on the confirmation email that contains the PIN. Am I still good to go?

Thanks
Maybe, maybe not, be patient and wait for the Bronco to appear on the Ford X-Plan website, assuming it does. If things change, you needlessly used up one of your two pins for the year. If your delivery is over a year away, you will have to get a new pin anyway, as they are only good for one year. Pins are not like First Editions, there is a limitless supply, the only limit is two per year, per member.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully this is an easy one for you guys/girls. I am a member of EAA and did the X-Plan thing. But Bronco was not an option only Bronco Sport (and a few others). I chose Sport and moved on to get my PIN. It’s doesn’t say anything about what kind of vehicle I chose on the confirmation email that contains the PIN. Am I still good to go?

Thanks
The pin is for any eligible Ford for a 12 month period.

Carrotop79

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4Dr BL LUX, 2020 Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks
The pin is for any eligible Ford for a 12 month period.
Great thank you. What a relief, I was hoping for that considering there isn’t a model on the actual letter. Much appreciated

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
After reading here that the X-Plan pricing could work for Ford shareholders, I placed an order for 100+ shares of Ford stock after reviewing the shareholders working of the program. How does this work when placing a special order as the pricing authorization is only good for 30 days (I am gambling that the time frame we are talking about is actual vehicle delivery and the signing of the sales contract)
I just read the formula for X Plan discount. Invoice - .4% + $250 program fee

So, if invoice is $50,000, then $50,000 - $200 + $250 = $50,050

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just read the formula for X Plan discount. Invoice - .4% + $250 program fee

So, if invoice is $50,000, then $50,000 - $200 + $250 = $50,050
That is correct. And x-plan isn't as good as the other plans offered by Ford. But it is real simple to get x-plan. Throw in the fact that with x-plan, there is no haggling at all. Here's your price, you like it? Good. Which is a good thing to have in your back pocket with the return of a vehicle in which dealerships will certainly be looking for MSRP +

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have to have a X Plan Pin when you order in Oct. or When you buy and do the paperwork when it comes into the dealership?

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have to have a X Plan Pin when you order in Oct. or When you buy and do the paperwork when it comes into the dealership?
Not sure if you have to have the Pin at time of order but saw this little nugget FWIW-

22. When do I need to identify myself as a participant?
You are OBLIGATED to identify yourself as a Partner Recognition participant at the time you first visit a dealership. Not providing this information to your salesperson up-front, may jeopardize your ability to obtain a vehicle using the Partner Recognition Program.

X-Plan Specifics

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as you are sure of it then just let the dealership know...we only need it before delivery so that it can be processed with Ford.

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

thanks for the update. I checked on Friday and nothing. Sent them a "Ticket" just to confirm they even sent it. Of course Murphy probably has it sitting in the PO box today! Have to get down and check again.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It has not yet been confirmed or denied that there will be an X-plan. I've spoken to a few dealers and they are saying they don't expect it. Just available on the Sport, but it hasn't been decided yet.