Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My boss just sent me this MT article and I immediately joined MCA. Hell of a deal for $25!!!
Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just joined as well. $25 insurance plan sounds reasonable. I may try to go with the dealer promoting $1,000 under invoice, but this is a good back-up plan.

Thanks for the heads up, ExJpr?
I was curious abt using them as well, but shipping is 1200-1500 to my location. So x pricing probably about the same and more convenient

ScientistNK

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How does the X-plan work if you were to lease the vehicle?

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was curious abt using them as well, but shipping is 1200-1500 to my location. So x pricing probably about the same and more convenient
I think thats a crazy high shipping estimate. I shipped my M3 from Cali to Georgia for $1200....

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought the stock this morning. It went up a little bit and I also see that the timing may not work as calculated above. So Mustang club it is.

Are the X Plans prices pretty good? Good enough to be able to step up a whole trim level, say from a Big Bend to Black Diamond for the same price of a Big Bend? Or in my case I am hoping it will pay for my upgrades on my Badlands - hardtop & auto trans

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bought the stock this morning. It went up a little bit and I also see that the timing may not work as calculated above. So Mustang club it is.

Are the X Plans prices pretty good? Good enough to be able to step up a whole trim level, say from a Big Bend to Black Diamond for the same price of a Big Bend? Or in my case I am hoping it will pay for my upgrades on my Badlands - hardtop & auto trans
That depends on how much MSRP is over Invoice. A few people have posted examples of x-plan using a Ranger as an example I believe. And invoice was something like $2,000 below MSRP. So yeah x-plan can be decent, maybe decent enough for you to consider going up a trim level. That's up to you. I believe x-plan is more like you don't have to haggle for a good price. You produce pin, dealer shows you print out of Invoice and x-plan pricing. Done deal.

The last couple vehicles I have bought, I was able to get better "dealer" deals vs xplan also vs rebates/interest
I'm sure you have, but there is one difference here. This is the first year back for the Bronco. I'd bet that Ford will NOT be giving rebates or anything like that. It may even be hard to find good financing (assuming the economy picks up by then). So absolutely, if you can do better, then by all means try to. I think most people (myself included) are going with x-plan as a back up just in case.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You have to own 100 shares of stock for at least 6 months before you can apply for a shareholder X-Plan PIN.

If you bought 100 (or more) shares today, you'll hit your 6 month mark on January 16, 2021. The BroncoBronco isn't hitting dealer lots until March 2021 at the earliest. You'll be fine.

If you haven't bought stock yet and you're debating between buying stock or getting an MCA membership, here's my advice:

If all you want is X-Plan, go the MCA route. It's significantly cheaper.

If you believe in Ford as a company enough to invest and were going to buy the stock anyway, go ahead and take advantage of the X-Plan stockholder perk.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have to own 100 shares of stock for at least 6 months before you can apply for a shareholder X-Plan PIN.

If you bought 100 (or more) shares today, you'll hit your 6 month mark on January 16, 2021. The BroncoBronco isn't hitting dealer lots until March 2021 at the earliest. You'll be fine.

If you haven't bought stock yet and you're debating between buying stock or getting an MCA membership, here's my advice:

If all you want is X-Plan, go the MCA route. It's significantly cheaper.

If you believe in Ford as a company enough to invest and were going to buy the stock anyway, go ahead and take advantage of the X-Plan stockholder perk.

So the plan pin I won't need until delivery? I figured I would need it when putting in my order with options. I think I will do the Mustang club as a backup anyway.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So the plan pin I won't need until delivery? I figured I would need it when putting in my order with options. I think I will do the Mustang club as a backup anyway.
The plan PIN is something you provide to the dealer when you take delivery of the vehicle and arrange to make payment (whether financing or just cutting them a check for the full amount).

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So do you get the x-plan discount after all other negotiations? That is, could you negotiate down the price as low as possible and then stack x-plan on top of it?

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So do you get the x-plan discount after all other negotiations? That is, could you negotiate down the price as low as possible and then stack x-plan on top of it?
No. Its X plan or your negotiation. Maybe you can do better than X plan maybe you can't depending on the market, dealer and your skills. My guestimate is that X plan will be the best for "most" of us. I can't see dealers doing much better.. Incentives can shift this, but I highly doubt that there will be incentives on the Bronco for the first year.

Jamzoii

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With x-plan you also get the incentives. x-plan is invoice - .4% - incentives + $75 doc fee ....

I would say realistically the absolute best deal you'll be able to get on a bronco will be
invoice - holdback (3% for ford) + tax/tag/title (and would likely have to negotiate away the dealer fees or add those in too)

but realistically finding a dealer willing to do this on the brand new bronco.. even though its at no cost or no true loss to them.. is probably pretty slim. x-plan will likely be the best deal we can get.

Rausy91

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My boss just sent me this MT article and I immediately joined MCA. Hell of a deal for $25!!!
I notice that article currently states that X Plan pricing is not available for the First Edition models. So unless that changes, the best price for a FE will probably be MSRP

Coolbreeze704

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After reading here that the X-Plan pricing could work for Ford shareholders, I placed an order for 100+ shares of Ford stock after reviewing the shareholders working of the program. How does this work when placing a special order as the pricing authorization is only good for 30 days (I am gambling that the time frame we are talking about is actual vehicle delivery and the signing of the sales contract)
Did the same thing 2 days ago and the stock has been hot in a level market. Up 5% since reveal.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! I also just joined MCA to be eligible for X-Plan pricing. Yea, definitely worth the $25 of insurance to know you'll get a fairly decent price even being an early adopter.

I also emailed the local dealer I selected to see if they'll offer X-Plan pricing on the new Broncos. Once they respond (if they respond) I'll ask whoever is in charge of that one spreadsheet to update this dealership.

I also asked about ADM... We'll see what they say.
Sponsored