John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy traverse
Your Bronco Model
Base
The list is short...very:

1. Instrumentation. The Jeep off-road pages are better and have more gauges (including oil pressure) and GPS coordinates.

2. Headlights. The Jeep LED headlights are much brighter than the Broncos. The Bronco taillights and backup lights are much better.

3. Windows. The full framed windows of the Jeep are much more stable than the Broncos.

4. Off-road Capability. A solid axle vehicle will always have more capability than IFS particularly while rock crawling due to the weaknesses and potential for breakage in IFS. But there are caveats that come with it. Most owners spend 95% + of their time just driving. No SFA vehicle will ever ride/drive as well as an IFS vehicle.

That's it. The Bronco is better in every other way (at least for me). There are too many negatives about the Wrangler to post...but, lack of engine power, auto start/stop battery failures, poor oil filter housing/cooler design, poor valve train design, poor front axle design, poor suspension components design, poor engine heat control, poor locker design, inability to solve paint corrosion issues are a few and something that is not rocket science...

Inability to design a rear window defogger where the power cable will stay connected for longer than one use.
Don't forget JEEP has a better stereo..lol
Even the stereo I had in my TJ:rolleyes:
Sponsored

Wildruby

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe this is a Pandora's box and sometimes ignorance is bliss, but I'd be interested on your takes about what is better in the Jeep Wrangler.
@CarbonSteel I know from the jl forum, hands down way more hard core than me. I respect their comments for sure on the technical side.

Things that are better -

quality of interior plastics (minus the seats those suck).

Quieter, plus the tops are better

I won’t go on about the diesel, but the mileage was amazing. The transmission with it is amazing

The instrumentation panel so much better.

There’s tons of pros from the bronco.

Reactions: LCW

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was told this wasn't available for the St Louis Region.
I don’t know how they’d make it regional … I’m wondering if it’s the dealership whose family in St. Louis who own both ford and Chrysler dealers not wanting to rob Peter to pay Paul.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a46525365/ford-offers-1000-to-jeep-owners-who-buy-a-bronco/

Ford Offering $1000 to Jeep Owners Who Buy a Bronco

JAN 24, 2024

Ever since the Ford Bronco returned to the market for the 2021 model year, the off-road SUV has had its sights squarely set on the Jeep brand. Ford hasn’t had too much difficulty tempting loyal fans away from the seven-barred grille, but it's looking to make the decision even easier in 2024 by way of a new incentive program. Known as the Jeep Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash offer, Jeep owners in certain regions can now qualify for up to $1000 off the price of a Bronco or Bronco Sport.

Not that this affects me but can't find anything on the interwebs about it ... @flip any truth to this?
But ford I need a painted top like my Jeep . $1,000 won’t cut it

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I checked the dealer where I purchased mine, and they are doing $1000 off of all their Broncos.

I liked the Alpine in my past JL. I am thinking about doing the SSV speakers in my Bronco. The stock, non B&O need a little bit of help.

I really liked my first JL, loved the V6 2 door JL Sport, hated the 4 door JL 4 Cyl Turbo. The 4 cyl was riddled with electrical issues and sold it and never went back to a Jeep.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lowcountry Bronco

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

MBash

Badlands
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 FX4, 2008 Jeep Rubicon, 2024 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealership? I'm also AZ area and was thinking about bugging mine about the offer and have a Jeep at the moment. Did they happen to specify how long the offer is good for? Mine was just blended this week so hoping a February delivery.
My dealer is Parker Motor Company Ford - Parker AZ. Offer ends 4/2/24. The caveat is that the offer says "must take delivery from dealer stock". I ordered my Bronco in September '23 and hope to take possession next week. The dealer said I was eligible, so I assume "dealer stock" also includes ordered vehicles.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t know how they’d make it regional … I’m wondering if it’s the dealership whose family in St. Louis who own both ford and Chrysler dealers not wanting to rob Peter to pay Paul.
Regional incentives are done all the time. Usually they use zip codes or dealers in a specific area as qualifiers.

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer is Parker Motor Company Ford - Parker AZ. Offer ends 4/2/24. The caveat is that the offer says "must take delivery from dealer stock". I ordered my Bronco in September '23 and hope to take possession next week. The dealer said I was eligible, so I assume "dealer stock" also includes ordered vehicles.
I'll be interested to hear if it works next week lol. My ETA is mid February and I haven't heard back from my salesman yet

Solidmuse

Big Bend
First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll be interested to hear if it works next week lol. My ETA is mid February and I haven't heard back from my salesman yet
Be sure to ask about the $500 program 90078 discount as well. My dealer made sure to get that on my sales order without me needing to ask. It was on top of X-Plan pricing. Not sure if the dealers can stack two promotions, along with x-plan. Doesn’t hurt to ask.
Sponsored