BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone been able to confirm if this can be applied to orders or strictly dealership inventory?

UTME

Wildtrak
First Name
T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon-X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$1000? No thanks. Iā€™ll stick with my 2024 Rubi-x over the 2024 WT.

Ford Bronco Ford offering $1000 to Jeep owners who buy a Bronco (Jeep Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash offer) Ima

Last edited:

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was able to apply it to my Heritage order that I just received.
That's good to know, mine is sitting in railroad purgatory waiting to get picked up so I still haven't tried it.

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked the dealer where I purchased mine, and they are doing $1000 off of all their Broncos.

I liked the Alpine in my past JL. I am thinking about doing the SSV speakers in my Bronco. The stock, non B&O need a little bit of help.

I really liked my first JL, loved the V6 2 door JL Sport, hated the 4 door JL 4 Cyl Turbo. The 4 cyl was riddled with electrical issues and sold it and never went back to a Jeep.
I did the pods and went with Alpine speakers all the way around. Added a stinger, couple of amps, and now what was a base stereo puts the B&O in my F150 Raptor to shame.

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$1000? No thanks. Iā€™ll stick with my 2024 Rubi-x over the 2024 WT.

Ford Bronco Ford offering $1000 to Jeep owners who buy a Bronco (Jeep Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash offer) Ima
At least until all of the typical Jeep ailments begin to manifest themselves en masse...

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe this is a Pandora's box and sometimes ignorance is bliss, but I'd be interested on your takes about what is better in the Jeep Wrangler.
Framed windows.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Framed windows.
The windows aren't a big deal for me. Maybe it's because I've had vehicles with frameless windows before (and still do, besides the Bronco), so I'm used to working with them. I think the auto-down-on-unlock feature will alleviate the issue for many people who have a problem with the frameless windows.

Sponsored

Sea Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU, Roush 2 Mustang, Triumph T-Bird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe this is a Pandora's box and sometimes ignorance is bliss, but I'd be interested on your takes about what is better in the Jeep Wrangler.
I drove Wranglers for almost 20 years and was really happy with them through the JKs. I pretty much concur with @CarbonSteel 's list. Very happy with my '23 Bronco. My added comments:

I do 80% of my driving on paved roads, often with my nieces on board, and the rest of the time I'm on sand, snow or fire roads. Solid front axle is great for dedicated, rock-climbing wheelers, but it's a risk I don't need. Conditional advantage, Wrangler.

I did like the full-frame windows on the Jeep. Advantage, Wrangler.

As a HAM, the all-aluminum body is more of a problem for me than expected (mostly for higher-band antennas), but I'm assuming the aluminum panels will be easier to replace/repair if needed. Still, advantage, Wrangler.

Everything else I give to the Bronco, even the overly-complex twin turbo engine. Wiring auxiliary lighting and other farcles is way easier with the aux switches. The wider stance is very reassuring. More passenger room. As for instrumentation, I find it better in the Bronco because oil/trans temps, volts and boost are all I monitor underway. And the offroad gauges stay up over 25mph in the Bronco (but that may be user error).

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the auto-down-on-unlock feature will alleviate the issue for many people who have a problem with the frameless windows.
Not familiar with this but Iā€™m interested in more info.

My issue has been with the drivers door window unseating from the seals in string crosswinds. It doesnā€™t re-seat itself and the noise is unbearable. I see some adjustments can be made to the window tensioner bolts. Havenā€™t had the chance to try this yet.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not familiar with this but Iā€™m interested in more info.

My issue has been with the drivers door window unseating from the seals in string crosswinds. It doesnā€™t re-seat itself and the noise is unbearable. I see some adjustments can be made to the window tensioner bolts. Havenā€™t had the chance to try this yet.
Apparently, for 2025 MY, when you unlock the Bronco, the windows will drop (the same way they do now when you pull the handle). Someone said this required a different physical part and therefore would not be easily retrofitted to older Broncos, but it would seem to me that this could have been all done in software.

I haven't experienced the issue you are describing. The dealer should be able to fix that as long as they don't give you the dreaded "unable to replicate" line. šŸ˜
Sponsored