Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around an interior with large swaths of hard plastic in a 60k vehicle. 60k gets me a mid range Audi or even domestic pickup truck with an interior that is all leather and soft touch.

No memory seats!!??!!?? Are you effing kidding me??
How much does a removable top, capable off-road Audi, with a great interior go for? I might go for that if similarly priced to a Bronco.
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate that I dont Have my bronco to do my bronco youtube channel to make a buck

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
One thing people won't like with the 4 door soft top is with the top opened but not all the way down, passengers in the rear have the top fabric laying across their heads.
Experienced that in real life the other day.
I swear I saw a two door wrangler on the highway yesterday with one of those slant/frameless soft tops, and it looked like the rear seat headrests made indentations in the rear soft window.

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree with the roof and trims. Way too many to choose from. It’s kind confusing to a future new suv/off road owner

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

most automotive youtubers do it, and it’s become pretty common in general. Straight pipes, doug demuro, donut media, TFL. They all drop mid-video plugs for their sponsors or side gigs.
pretty easy to fast forward, I never listen to the plugs. And yes, they are on just about any more popular channel, that's how money is made. Good old capitalism :)

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In terms of the cheap plastic interior in a car at this price point, there's no denying it and we all know the interior leaves a lot to be desired in terms of features and finish. We also have to remember this is the first year for the vehicle and i'm sure if it sticks around there will be all kinds of evolutionary changes- look how jeep tweaks things every year with colors and special editions and such. Ford is trying to jump in to a segment where jeep has a really big head start- it's a lot of catching up to do for a first year. i'm happy with it because it does what i want (top comes off and it's not a jeep). that being said i can see myself trading it in for a newer bronco a few years from now when colors and packages and features get better!!

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
pretty easy to fast forward, I never listen to the plugs. And yes, they are on just about any more popular channel, that's how money is made. Good old capitalism :)
Then you potentially miss the content you’re there for.

I had my phone in my pocket and was listening while I worked thru air pods and suddenly was like, what does this inet security have to do with the bronco?

im just used to the ads that pop up and let me skip after five secs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, that windshield wiper is the maximum length allowable since its the height of the rear window.

You could have a longer wiper, but then it would flop around above the top of the vehicle.
Quoting myself to add:

The length of the rear window wiper is a result of the size of the rear window... not a choice Ford made.

If anything, the Ford implementation might have a wider, more usable field of view.

Ford Bronco 10 Things I Hate About The New Bronco Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.13.44 PM
Ford Bronco 10 Things I Hate About The New Bronco DSC_1777

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They started with the Ranger chassis, Jeep started with a Jeep chassis. Only so much variance between the two for cost considerations I am sure.
plus I like to get the 4 inches of extra cargo room, if I need flat (for me that would only be for sleeping in) aftermarket will have something and I'll most likely just build my own little platform to put in when needed. 95%+ of the time I'll be using that extra space though.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@justinbmcbride Great video! Really like your content.

Dead ass wrong on the top though - I wouldn't buy it if it didn't have a removeable top! :)

You may have covered it under a differently titled video, but have you considered a "10 Things I Love" about the new Bronco video? Would be a great companion video. (I may have just not seen it)

Also, I must point out that we should be very thankful that really all we're complaining about is creature comforts and nuances / personal preferences. Be thankful that we're not having a "The Bronco is sooooooooooo bad" video.

Be thankful that we didn't get Blazer'd ;)

Ford Bronco 10 Things I Hate About The New Bronco 1619022246266

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quoting myself to add:

The length of the rear window wiper is a result of the size of the rear window... not a choice Ford made.

If anything, the Ford implementation has a wider, more usable field of view.

and the motor isn't mounted on top, blocking more of the already limited view, it seems to be tucked behind the spare

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good overall video. Where are the complaints about the carpet on the back of the MGV rear seats? That is more problematic that the presence of an FM antenna or the old design BO Bar.

Also, does Justin really want to go back to the 50's with the choices of "Custom" or "Deluxe" or "Wildtrak with a plastic bumper" for available packages?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then you potentially miss the content you’re there for.

I had my phone in my pocket and was listening while I worked thru air pods and suddenly was like, what does this inet security have to do with the bronco?

im just used to the ads that pop up and let me skip after five secs
good point if on the phone, I'm on the computer, I just scroll my mouse along the play bar at the bottom until I reach real content again and click. That might not work on the phone. My ad blocker also blocks most youtube ads, I'm always surprised at the amount of ads in videos if I watch on my phone or ipad.
Sponsored