Sponsored

11th Times the Charm! Finally Got My Window Sticker!

OP
OP
R.A.N.M.J.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah for you this will be most appropriate !

For me I think "The Waiting" by Tom Petty will be a good choice
Love me some Tom Petty! In other news, I GOT MY WINDOW STICKER!!!!
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love me some Tom Petty! In other news, I GOT MY WINDOW STICKER!!!!
Finally!

I think there must be some 2dr hardtop shortages right now relative to the 4dr because they've slowed down coming off DM too.

dsco

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDIT: I finally got my Window Sticker! Stoked is an understatement!

TL;DR: My build date has been pushed back 11 times. I'm sad about it.

So, originally I was issued a V.I.N. on May 27th. My dealer called to let me know. I was super excited and shortly thereafter I got the official email with my VIN that said I was scheduled to be built the week of July 26th.

That date got pushed back, and I found out through my dealer (he showed me his screen at the dealership) that I was moved to the week of August 9th. Then I got an email from Ford stating that my build had been moved from August 9th to the week of August 16th.

Then another email, and another call from my dealer letting me know it's been pushed back. And so it went, until today. I have not gotten an email from Ford yet, but I used the chat option to find out my exact build date... And I was pushed back again, for the 11th time since this all started.

At this point, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get pushed back into MY22.

Honestly, I would really hope that Ford would stop doing this to me, my dealer has shown me my build in his system and Ford has it designated as "Priority 2" for months now.

It's Pavlovian at this point. Getting my hopes up month after month only to crush them a week or two outside of my build date.

This is my 11th push to date.

People are going to say, "At least you got a VIN" or something of the like, but really, at this point, I would rather not have had one and not been pushed back eleven times. It wears on you, I've got shit to do.

Things change, priorities change. I found out I have a tumor on my kidney and having this vehicle before my wife's birthday was like a small beacon in an otherwise dreary month of bad news.

Looks like that ship has sailed and caught fire and hit an iceberg and caught fire more.

I really try not to complain, but this is ridiculous.

Eleven times, Ford. Really? Did I kick your dog or something?

My build, for those curious:

Race Red
2 Door
Badlands
2.7L
Sasquatch
Lux

Edit: My dealer did let me know that my date had been changed, but I had already found out through FordPerformance.
lol @ 11th times the charm. As appreciative as I am of the bronco vehicle, Ford's business, marketing stakeholders certainly didn't make life easier for the engineers, designers, and customers.

OP
OP
R.A.N.M.J.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol @ 11th times the charm. As appreciative as I am of the bronco vehicle, Ford's business, marketing stakeholders certainly didn't make life easier for the engineers, designers, and customers.
Yeah, it's been a wild ride, for sure. We tracked the train car as far as it could go. Just waiting for it to arrive at the dealership now. Sometime between today and December, 6th.
Sponsored