First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sweet baby Jesus!! Now I know how some of you feel about the constant rescheduling of production dates! Just received another notification that my Bronco will be rescheduled again - third time. I am sitting here sipping on a lil' rum on ice waiting for hurricane Ian to arrive in Tampa and Ford tells me I need to wait a little longer for my vehicle. Now it's the week of 10/17....
Oh well, in the grand scheme of things, a little delay is nothing. Hope I still have a garage to park it in tomorrow!!
Time to refill the glass.......
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sweet baby Jesus!! Now I know how some of you feel about the constant rescheduling of production dates! Just received another notification that my Bronco will be rescheduled again - third time. I am sitting here sipping on a lil' rum on ice waiting for hurricane Ian to arrive in Tampa and Ford tells me I need to wait a little longer for my vehicle. Now it's the week of 10/17....
Oh well, in the grand scheme of things, a little delay is nothing. Hope I still have a garage to park it in tomorrow!!
Venice here, stay safe

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm sure we will feel the wrath of Ian in NC but most likely a reduced one from what you guys in FL are facing. Good luck and stay safe.

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stay safe brother!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tell yourself you'll get it for Christmas, and hopefully you will!

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just make sure to download Riders of the Storm before it all begins. It is a proven fact that if you play that song during any major disaster you and your domicile will come out unscathed.

But on a real note I hope everyone prepared appropriately down there cause this looks like a big one.
Sponsored