Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why in the world would anyone complain? LOL. There is literally nothing you can do about it. Sit in your recliner, wait patiently, enjoy the anticipation. What a bunch of hand-wringing over nothing! They'll get here when they get here. You are not in control of this situation! Good Lord!

Oh, for heaven's sakes... you'll forget all about it the second your Bronco is in your driveway. MPC, you must be the worst possible offender for this. You probably whine in line at Burger King, too. Jeez man, STOP! STOP WHINING!
Complaining has gotten Ford to move on a few things, so complaining can do a lot of good. Probably why they waited till the last moment to reveal the priority order scam, so it’d be too late for a response.

Reactions: MPC

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Ethan, I know you just came from Cinnabon. This won't be that much different. Do you know what an axle housing is? You'll be putting these on as each truck comes by. We need to get these on fast. Don't worry if it's not perfect. They'll catch it at quality control. Good luck!"

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve got a little Bronco Burnout. Gonna try to forget about it until I get the production date email some time this month.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This week is clean up week, May 10 will be first edition week, May 17 big week. So May 20th is the next exciting day, assuming there are chips.
Makes sense.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"Ethan, I know you just came from Cinnabon. This won't be that much different. Do you know what an axle housing is? You'll be putting these on as each truck comes by. We need to get these on fast. Don't worry if it's not perfect. They'll catch it at quality control. Good luck!"
Maybe they will get a cheat-sheet that says “Righty is tighty and lefty is loosy”.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve got a little Bronco Burnout. Gonna try to forget about it until I get the production date email some time this month.
Yep... the wait has been so arduous that I’ve started to make hypothetical backup plans... not actual ones, just random thoughts like; I could just keep my truck and get a side by side... things like that. Seems I’ve missed several opportunities to sell the truck and make a couple dollars... but maybe the stars will align and all the delays will benefit me in the end. 🤷‍♂️

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This week is clean up week, May 10 will be first edition week, May 17 big week. So May 20th is the next exciting day, assuming there are chips.
That's odd. Already getting off the schedule they set last month?

Are they trying to push things later so when people get a late build date they'll at least be a month closer? At this point I'll expect them to blow the "everyone knows by May" thing, too.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have learned to embrace it as well. Maybe I'll be a 22 and have options like mansquatch and green......

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If things get really delayed, I wonder if Ford will end up offering some type of holdover solution (beyond lease extensions for existing Ford lessees). Maybe a MTM lease/loaner car type setup.

If I owned my current vehicle this would be so less stressful. My subaru lease extension is up at the end of August, and it's crickets on my Day 1 non FE sasquatch.
Sponsored