FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered on April 4th, not schedule, did you get a signed Dora? they wonā€™t sign saying ford could change the pricing before it is delivered .
I signed a preview order sheet with the priority code, order code, sales code. However nothing from the dealer that they signed. There is the "pricing on order is an estimate ..." . I did this all via e-mail I never went to the dealer.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Honestly, I question whether any priority code other than a '99' (don't schedule) means anything to the scheduling department at Ford. Perhaps someone who works at a dealership can comment.
Priority code is really only relevant within your dealers orders unless itā€™s a 99 or 2. Being a 10 vs someone thatā€™s a 19 at another dealer doesnā€™t mean beans.

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I signed a preview order sheet with the priority code, order code, sales code. However nothing from the dealer that they signed. There is the "pricing on order is an estimate ..." . I did this all via e-mail I never went to the dealer.
So did I, all by email, well they are supposedly on the good dealer list weā€™ll see. I just emailed Jim there and told him I wanted to cancel my order, I am switching from an Outer Banks to a Badlands.

ZetaLady

Wildtrak
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007Hummer H3, 2019 Volkswagen Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone scheduled for May 15 get moved to May 9?
Mine did. I was scheduled a couple weeks ago.
I posted this in the scheduling thread. I was one of the early ones this week. WT, Lux, MIC. 6/15/21 reservation. Orders carried over from 2021 and 2022.

I hung tight on my constrained build because I was my dealer's only WT order left.

My build week is now 5/8/2023.

1680728164444.png
Congrats! Same build and same build date. Mine is carbonized gray though.

Sponsored

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have seen a lot of 2 door Outer Banks, but no 4 doors. Did anyone get a 4 door Outer Banks scheduled? I have a 4 Door High package with Dual tops on order(3/27).
i ordered a 4 dr soft top obx with high pkg on 3/27 and got a schedule date. I think my dealer had open allocations and only stock orders unscheduled. I think all of their retail orders were built.

reschilling

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i ordered a 4 dr soft top obx with high pkg on 3/27 and got a schedule date. I think my dealer had open allocations and only stock orders unscheduled. I think all of their retail orders were built.
Thanks! I wonder if ordering the dual top put me at the back of the line. I will check with my dealer.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Original order with a different dealer is in my signature line that still hasn't been scheduled. Called another local dealer that is smaller who was very upfront with his allocations. He said lets try it so we placed the same build minus the tow when banks opened on 03/27 and received a May 15 build email today. Lost my price protection from last year but I am willing to pay it versus risking not getting built at all. I have all the Sins. Crazy the way this works with allocations!
If you really want tow, try having your dealer add it now that you have been scheduled. Tow is no longer a constraint (well, it wasn't a few weeks ago) and I know of at least one dealer who added it to an order after it was scheduled.

Also, keep your unscheduled order active and don't cancel. You should be able to use the price protection rebate associated with that order on your scheduled order since they are both in your name.

Last edited:

Sponsored

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you really want tow, try having your dealer add it now that you have been scheduled. Tow is no longer a constraint (well, it wasn't a few weeks ago) and I know of at least one dealer who added it post an order after it was scheduled.

Also, keep your unscheduled order active and don't cancel. You should be able to use the price protection rebate associated with that order on your scheduled order since they are both in your name.
When you say add tow do you mean after delivery for dealer installed or do you mean add it to order before it gets produced? Iā€™ve seen the former happen but didnā€™t think you could do the latter. Is tow such a minor thing that you can add it to your order after being scheduled and FMC will build your bronco with it on despite it not being on your build when they previewed and scheduled?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Re ordered at another dealer 18 months ago and still getting passed over for new orders on March 27th
Did you not make the switch to leather?

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/6/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1681135833633

@KKoitus if I recall correctly, your dealer said your OBX with cloth interior was previewing, did you get scheduled?

@Silver-Bolt is your WT cloth by any chance?

I wonder how many old res holders are getting passed up because they are still holding on to the cloth interior and hadn't made the switch leather?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you say add tow do you mean after delivery for dealer installed or do you mean add it to order before it gets produced?
I mean call your dealer today and ask them to add it to your build. It is as simple as going into WBDO and selecting it. Either it will work or it won't but I know a guy that was able to add it post VIN but prior to window sticker.

KKoitus

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 Honda HR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you not make the switch to leather?

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/6/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1681135833633

@KKoitus if I recall correctly, your dealer said your OBX with cloth interior was previewing, did you get scheduled?

@Silver-Bolt is your WT cloth by any chance?

I wonder how many old res holders are getting passed up because they are still holding on to the cloth interior and hadn't made the switch leather?
I ended up not being scheduled this week, which obviously confuses me. Iā€™m reaching out to my dealer this week to see if Iā€™m still previewing

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean call your dealer today and ask them to add it to your build. It is as simple as going into WBDO and selecting it. Either it will work or it won't but I know a guy that was able to add it post VIN but prior to window sticker.
I was keeping it off my build to ensure my build gets scheduled because Iā€™ve been told tow is still ā€œlate availabilityā€ despite some people having it on their builds that got scheduled last week. But Iā€™ll definitely try to add it on after I get scheduled and a VIN. Didnā€™t think that was possible but Iā€™ll give it a try
Sponsored