William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is absolutely the case, and the long haulers that are still hanging on are in denial that its true
Most of us long haulers were quite aware of the situation and were happy sticking with the deals and dealers we chose. Except for us Heritage holdouts, the majority of the "oversold" backlog orders have been built now since Ford finally gave them some priority after turning their backs on us since the beginning.

This week was specialty only scheduling and allot of us old timers held out and 99d our orders to wait out the Heritage issues so those that got scheduled today congratulations!
Sponsored

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you have a "scheduled week" but no Window Sticker, can you still get a tow package added? Or is it better to just have a trusted local installer do the tow package and (in my case) a brake controller?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is it possible that some of the "long-haulers" ordered from dealers who way-oversold their allotments? Trying to make sense of what seems chaotic.
When many of us “long haulers” reserved our Bronco’s in mid to late 2020, there were no allocations as it was just being introduced and were told by Ford to use a dealer of our choice. They were to be built roughly based on reservation date. Before 2021 even started, the rules were changed and became contingent on allocations based on other vehicles ordered, not the Bronco or reservation date.

I realize people just getting on the Bronco train don’t understand that as many that ordered on March 27, 2023 we’re surprised to find out they might have to wait to get scheduled. Allocations are the first hurdle before constraints, order date, and priority code. Most dealers are not forthcoming with this information.

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you have a "scheduled week" but no Window Sticker, can you still get a tow package added? Or is it better to just have a trusted local installer do the tow package and (in my case) a brake controller?
It’s possible but unlikely. This is a case where you need to check with your dealer. It used to be you could only change your color once scheduled but it was reported today that was denied as well.

Sponsored

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s possible but unlikely. This is a case where you need to check with your dealer. It used to be you could only change your color once scheduled but it was reported today that was denied as well.
Aftermarket it is!

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is absolutely the case, and the long haulers that are still hanging on are in denial that its true
Interesting take....not necessarily accurate or thoughtful...just interesting.

stev3french

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting take....not necessarily accurate or thoughtful...just interesting.
I mean it doesn't require much thought to know many (most) long haulers at this point are missing a crucial part of the equation to getting their order, a dealer allocation where they placed their order.

I think its just interesting there are so many at this point still waiting when so many other broncos are getting built before them. If you have PP still I can understand wanting to wait till end of MY23, but otherwise I would just start searching lots.

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I mean it doesn't require much thought to know many (most) long haulers at this point are missing a crucial part of the equation to getting their order, a dealer allocation where they placed their order.

I think its just interesting there are so many at this point still waiting when so many other broncos are getting built before them. If you have PP still I can understand wanting to wait till end of MY23, but otherwise I would just start searching lots.
Price protection for me when compared to an ADM Bronco on the lot it at least a $10-$15k+ difference. At this point, it is worth the wait. Allocation or not, Ford COULD do the right thing (it IS well within their power) and take care of RESERVATION holders first.

Apparently, "it doesn't require much thought" to be dismissive of all the long haulers in this forum. Lemme guess, you ordered in March?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks Steve, why didn't any of us figure this out before? I'll just go to my dealer and pick up a Heritage off the lot ... Oh wait, they don't have any and if they did they'll tack on whatever ADM they feel they can ring out from me.

You act like those that have and are still waiting didn't know about allocation numbers, trust me, we haven't missed anything, plenty of discussion before you entered the party to tell us how smart you are.

Honestly why are you in the scheduling thread? Just follow your own advice and go to your dealer and pick one up, easy peasy and don't worry about us old timers, we survived long enough without your words of wisdom.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! That's great news. :)

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I got my vin and scheduled build week when I track the vin it doesn't come up with the scheduld week only says order conformation, do you think it just needs time to propagate In Fords system?

Ford Bronco 📬 6/22/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot_20230623_064744_Chrome

Jpargo

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My black 2 door, OBX was built a week earlier than my initial email confirmation. It was built on Wednesday 6/21 and shipped on 6/22. I have been waiting 18 months but looks like a possible delivery is in my immediate future.
Sponsored