First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still showing 8/9 here. It was 8/7 in the original email, but moved back a day afterwards.
Sponsored

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still showing 8/9 here. It was 8/7 in the original email, but moved back a day afterwards.
Mine said the same. Got the email 6/29 and the tracker only said order confirmed. On 6/30 it was updated with 8/9 as the build week.

UtahGreg

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ram 1500 ecodiesel and ‘18 VW Atlas SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well here we go. Two years of waiting and almost all the constraints. Badlands, Sasquatch, tow package and Lux package. After the Email in January saying if i didn't remove constraints to expect the order to slip into 2024 i went and bought another car. looks like its going to be two new cars in a calendar year
Bronco.jpg
🤪😬
We’ll come to find out Ford messed up my order. Despite my build sheet showing a Sasquatch package the order they are building and shipping does not have it. They claim their is nothing they can do and that I need to submit a new order.
2 years of waiting gone.. 🤬
I’m not paying $50k+ for a Bronco I did not order and does not have what I want.

Moving Chicane

Badlands
First Name
DP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Germans and an Italian
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not paying $50k+ for a Bronco I did not order and does not have what I want.
Nor should you!

New to the Ford "process" myself but I'm amazed that you, the dealer, and/or Ford didn't catch this earlier! :(

UtahGreg

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ram 1500 ecodiesel and ‘18 VW Atlas SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nor should you!

New to the Ford "process" myself but I'm amazed that you, the dealer, and/or Ford didn't catch this earlier! :(
i didnt catch it because my build sheet with the dealer showed it and my original order showed it. but when they had to resubmit it September 2022 with all the other orders, Ford Corporate removed it at that time and the Dealership missed it . I didnt know about that until the production emailed showed up.

the dealer and I had a call today and they are trying to make it right. but more then likely a new order needs to be submitted.

Sponsored

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander/Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Email on 6/29 with build week 8/14, still not updated in the tracker though. On another (possibly related noted), I was able to upgrade my order earlier this week to a modular bumper. No build week in the tracker the Monday morning before I spoke to the sales guy later that day about the upgrade either.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Email on 6/29 with build week 8/14, still not updated in the tracker though. On another (possibly related noted), I was able to upgrade my order earlier this week to a modular bumper. No build week in the tracker the Monday morning before I spoke to the sales guy later that day about the upgrade either.
Same here. I was originally scheduled on 8/7 and it moved to 8/14 but has never updated on the tracker. Got VIN so I guess that’s good?

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. I was originally scheduled on 8/7 and it moved to 8/14 but has never updated on the tracker. Got VIN so I guess that’s good?
Did you get email with that change of date?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still 8/9 here.

OP
OP

quornee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My email on 6/29 said 8/7 but the tracker has always said 8/8. At some point today it switched to 8/9.

Sponsored

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you get email with that change of date?
Yup. Actually have two on order (ordered a week apart) and received an email for both.

Did you get an email updating the change in yours?

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup. Actually have two on order (ordered a week apart) and received an email for both.

Did you get an email updating the change in yours?
Ford Bronco 📬 6/29/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 1.25.36 PM

Great news for you!! I've had no email since the first one with the scheduled build week, but tracking still shows nothing but order confirmed. But I do have a VIN, so still hopeful!
Sponsored