Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Curious ,if anyone who received email today sees a build date when you follow the track my order link? I donā€™t have one on that page and assume itā€™s just a lag on it being updated.
It takes a while for the front door tracker to populate. You guys/gals need to have a bit of patience. I can say that since Iā€™ve been on the train for nearly 3 years. If you got an e-mail from Ford stating it has been scheduled, you are golden and just need to chill a bit. It will populate.
Sponsored

Reddyeti

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

897 days and I get my email. 1/14/21 reservation. Badlands, 2.3L, 2 door, high package. Definitely tired of waiting. Build week of 7/31.

Miker002

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also ordered a BD with a soft top mid package and advanced 4wheel drive I have not received any emails from ford other than the we havenā€™t forgotten about you blanket email.
I'm beginning to wonder if it is the advanced 4x4 because of the most recent constraint list published. Showing almost 12 percent higher than alloted. I am in the same boat no HT no SAS no modular, black diamond. Only big one I wanted was the advanced 4x4 and mid package. So who knows I wish I would have known SAS wasn't an issue I would have forgone the mid and advanced.

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Colorado LT / 2023 Bronco BD Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm beginning to wonder if it is the advanced 4x4 because of the most recent constraint list published. Showing almost 12 percent higher than alloted. I am in the same boat no HT no SAS no modular, black diamond. Only big one I wanted was the advanced 4x4 and mid package. So who knows I wish I would have known SAS wasn't an issue I would have forgone the mid and advanced.
I ordered a BD on 3/27 with mid package and advanced and just got the scheduling email this week.

Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats all who were scheduled!!! At least we are seeing SOME movement.

Still waiting here. I think I will have to take the Mustang out today to calm the silent rage in my soul that I have for Ford... šŸ˜ The mellow growl of a V8 always lifts my mood.

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 6/29/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1688134082351

Gamora

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150 and wife's 2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thatā€™s probably the direction I would have went also. I was hoping to have mine before the end of summer. If I donā€™t see it before November itā€™ll probably set in the garage till April.

OzarkFordGuy

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2015 Subaru Forester, 2023 Bronco order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy camper, can't wait to get it, ordered 5/23/23

We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Black Diamondā„¢ 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of August 7, 2023.

Advanced 4x4, towing, 2.7l

Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know if there will be scheduling next week given Independence Day?

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540ļ¼Œ2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still crickets. Can't wait to order a MY24 and keep waiting

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welp, my excitement was short lived. My build date has been bumped a week out to 8/14, was 8/7. I have a bet with myself that itā€™ll get bumped 5 more times šŸ¤£. I donā€™t even have a build date listed on my tracker now šŸ¤£

5FD6626B-C52A-45C7-BA65-2C6A2433FEFF.jpeg
Sponsored