First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes!! I didn’t get a scheduling email, but chatted with ford. I noticed several of those getting emails were ordered after me so I chatted to check for an update. They gave me build date 7/17 and the VIN. Still curious as to why I didn’t get the email from Ford. I got the confirmation email when I ordered
Yeah I ordered when the order banks opened 3/27 and haven’t gotten scheduled yet for a Big Bend 4 door soft top
Sponsored

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Soft tops are getting NO LOVE. Feel dumb af not sticking to my guts and getting hard top…too late to change now cause then the tables will turn lol

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Once you are scheduled and have a VIN# you can’t change anything.
Actually, you can change the color almost up to your build week. One of the few things you can change once you get your vin.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah I ordered when the order banks opened 3/27 and haven’t gotten scheduled yet for a Big Bend 4 door soft top
One word, Allocations! This is why I’m still waiting since the fall of 2020. Allocations were not part of the equation when Ford first announced and started taking reservations. At that time Ford said they would build based on reservation order as best is possible. Later in 2020, they changed the rules and allocations became the driving force. If your dealer doesn’t have the allocations, then no Bronco until they get an allocation that matches your trim. If they have 24 allocations, it does not mean they can get 24 two door WT’s with SAS, MIC, and LUX.

Sponsored

supermeesho

Wildtrak
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Semi-long hauler here. 8/2021 reservation. 10/21 order. Converted to MY22 and then MY23. WT fully loaded and finally got a production date of 7/10/23!!!! I can't wait!

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted my dealership today to see where I stand with their allocations - "no issues with our allocations, Ford is building out the orders that were in the system before the latest order bank opened before they start on the new ones" - I know thats BS, but it's the most info I've had out of them so far.
That is the biggest bunch of BS as evidenced by the actual scheduling going on. Either the dealership you're working with is completely ignorant on how allocations work or being purposely deceitful.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is the biggest bunch of BS as evidenced by the actual scheduling going on. Either the dealership you're working with is completely ignorant on how allocations work or being purposely deceitful.
Oh, 100%. They’re a high volume dealer, never see any broncos on their lot. Chalking this up to my dealer being a bit clueless. He also told me that I was wrong when I said 3/27 orders were already being scheduled, so 🤷🏼‍♂️

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone who got a build date on 6/1 have their production week blank on the tracker?

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Changed from heritage last night since unscheduled to badlands hot pepper red. Dealer said not to add Sasquatch not enough allocation but we could try and I said keep it on there. Schedule email received this morning!

IMG_7907.jpeg
Good call and congrats! Sometimes it pays not to take advice from the dealership. From what I've seen, so called 'constraints' aren't that big of an issue if you have an allocation- which I was fortunate enough to get. I ordered a fully loaded BL Sas in April, and got scheduled for 6/26.

Sponsored

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, 100%. They’re a high volume dealer, never see any broncos on their lot. Chalking this up to my dealer being a bit clueless. He also told me that I was wrong when I said 3/27 orders were already being scheduled, so 🤷🏼‍♂️
Ford Bronco 📬 6/1/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving laugh-ron-burgundy

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone who got a build date on 6/1 have their production week blank on the tracker?
Yes, no production date on tracker also after receiving note that I am scheduled for week of 7/17.
I wouldn't be surprised if my date slips. At least I have a VIN!

RedDK

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Little late to the party but just got my scheduling email 30 mins ago. 2 Door Big Bend. Thought they only sent scheduling emails out on Thursday? Big surprise to see it and definitely not complaining.

Very fortunate 3/27 order

Ford Bronco 📬 6/1/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 4.12.06 PM

Whisky&Rocks

Badlands
First Name
Page
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine for the week of 7/24 last Thursday. Ordered April 21. 4 Door Badlands SAS Hard Top Area 51 High Package. Here's to hoping the projection holds!

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good call and congrats! Sometimes it pays not to take advice from the dealership. From what I've seen, so called 'constraints' aren't that big of an issue if you have an allocation- which I was fortunate enough to get. I ordered a fully loaded BL Sas in April, and got scheduled for 6/26.
Thank you! Congrats on yours as well that’s awesome! What color did you choose?
Sponsored