rams007

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im still having trouble viewing the tracker using the information provided in the email from ford...anyone else struggling with this or is this isolated?
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im still having trouble viewing the tracker using the information provided in the email from ford...anyone else struggling with this or is this isolated?
Same. You’re not alone. Nothing on my Ford account either.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same. You’re not alone. Nothing on my Ford account either.
Same here although my sales guy says he got the notification it was scheduled and since I have a VIN, thats my bronco.

Edit: I also started a 5/1 bulid week thread: 5/1/2023 Build Week

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just got moved up from 5/5 to 5/1 production week. 4 days earlier i know it aint much but sure am happy seeing somewhat of progress

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My production notification still not showing up either. Called the Bronco Support line this morning and they are telling me the VIN I was given does not even exist. My email came in March 23rd. Dealer seems to have no clue either, except to say that since I got the email with a VIN it will be built as per schedule. If that were to change I would get another email. I guess I just keep waiting and hoping as no one at Ford or the dealership seems too know what's going on. Maybe I should contact GM and see if they know anything!

Sponsored

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My production notification still not showing up either. Called the Bronco Support line this morning and they are telling me the VIN I was given does not even exist. My email came in March 23rd. Dealer seems to have no clue either, except to say that since I got the email with a VIN it will be built as per schedule. If that were to change I would get another email. I guess I just keep waiting and hoping as no one at Ford or the dealership seems too know what's going on. Maybe I should contact GM and see if they know anything!
I'm in the same boat, have been trying to get some answers since I got the scheduled email. Dealer gave me some BS about once the actual production date is set, then I would be able to track. Others were able to track their VIN from the first day. Ford CS was no help either, shows order as unscheduled and no valid VIN. The only thing to do is wait and see.

OuterBankSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat, have been trying to get some answers since I got the scheduled email. Dealer gave me some BS about once the actual production date is set, then I would be able to track. Others were able to track their VIN from the first day. Ford CS was no help either, shows order as unscheduled and no valid VIN. The only thing to do is wait and see.
Yesterday evening at 8:06 pm I get an email stating an adjustment to the build date. It stated the week of June 5th. The link actually worked this time and shows a projected build day of June 8th. Five weeks beyond original production week but I will take it. Hopefully you will also get an update to your schedule soon. Keep hope alive!

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just wanted to see who has received there bronco, from this group who got their email on 3/23. also where are ya located , just curious since mine says shipped wanted to see a rough estimate of time frame

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just wanted to see who has received there bronco, from this group who got their email on 3/23. also where are ya located , just curious since mine says shipped wanted to see a rough estimate of time frame
My first production email was a head fake. Got another about a month later with a different VIN and a production week of 6/12. It went into production on 6/13 and remains that way. Still hoping for an early July delivery.

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My first production email was a head fake. Got another about a month later with a different VIN and a production week of 6/12. It went into production on 6/13 and remains that way. Still hoping for an early July delivery.
That really sucks but atleaat it's in production, I recieved mine on 5/12
Sponsored