J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems quite a fewer amount of people received scheduling emails today?

I assume the majority of J1 balance out is going to be dealer stock orders. Sucks if so. But I bet they're celebrating.

Tkr2good

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Corolla HB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Was anyone getting free swag? I have been getting the Bronco cards, calendar, and a Bronco flag. When I went in to update my order to Heritage, my dealership handed me a big bag. Inside was the off-road safety kit. I was an accessory that was, I believe, $160 or something. I got the Bronco backpack, fire extinguisher, shovel, first aid kit...etc... Just curious.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was anyone getting free swag? I have been getting the Bronco cards, calendar, and a Bronco flag. When I went in to update my order to Heritage, my dealership handed me a big bag. Inside was the off-road safety kit. I was an accessory that was, I believe, $160 or something. I got the Bronco backpack, fire extinguisher, shovel, first aid kit...etc... Just curious.
No? Knowing my dealership they've pocketed it for themselves 😅

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope, all swag stopped more than a year ago. Early on I got the calendar, hammock, some other junk I threw away. I’m due to swing by the dealer next week and will ask. I’m sure most of the stuff is now being distributed at “dealer discretion“. Maybe they just like you?

Sponsored

supermeesho

Wildtrak
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok. So do the new orders (3/27) eat into the dealers allocations that they communicated back in January? I'm a 8/21 reservation holder with a 10/21 original order and have nothing. Earlier this year when I was checking in with the dealer, they communicated that they had plenty of allocation to complete all of their remaining orders for 2023. I'm just worried now that these new orders screwed up the allocations....

Tkr2good

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Corolla HB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Nope, all swag stopped more than a year ago. Early on I got the calendar, hammock, some other junk I threw away. I’m due to swing by the dealer next week and will ask. I’m sure most of the stuff is now being distributed at “dealer discretion“. Maybe they just like you?
I don't think so...they liked me enough to be their longest person waiting....

Tkr2good

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Corolla HB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Does anyone have a Heritage model in production? I am guessing that is my hold-up..

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in the same boat, I just emailed my dealer and asked point blank do you have enough allocations to fill your orders, and where does my order fit in that. He told me a while back that ford just uses a random thing when they decide to build. I just told him allocations and orders has everything to do with how ford schedules. I am waiting for his answer.
I got the same response when asking my dealer about allocations. I’m not sure if they just don’t know as much as I do about the whole process or if they are hiding something.

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just asked my dealer if they had enough allocations to build my WT this year, and he said yes, but who knows.

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haven’t even gotten a box of tissues or a snickers bar for waiting a while or not being myself when I’m hungry

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone have a Heritage model in production? I am guessing that is my hold-up..
There is one at least on this forum that’s been built and supposedly shipping within a couple weeks. I’ve ordered a heritage as well so hopefully soon

Ams2009

Big Bend
First Name
Ashleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lots of Wildtraks the last couple of weeks and seeing a lot of hard tops. I was told hard tops were hard to get right now so confusing.

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Lots of Wildtraks the last couple of weeks and seeing a lot of hard tops. I was told hard tops were hard to get right now so confusing.
Mine is a WT, ST, and I'm still waiting.

Bronco6gBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the swag in the mail and I got the bronco backpack with fire extinguisher/shovel etc when I picked up bronco in Feb (2023).
Sponsored