Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
50x50_ford.png

Thu, Apr 27 at 8:47 AM

Oh yeah.

Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.
be-campaign.com%2Fres%2Fford_mid_prod1%2FLogo-Ford.png
25621ce7e1b9f053aebcd67e6fe5a4d3b6cd4fa94fe081459c.png
=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gpas-cache.ford.com%2Fcomposite.png
Computer‑generated image shown.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear ,
We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Badlands™ 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 19, 2023.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Joe Cooper Ford of Yukon. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​
I still remember the day I go that one. You hit refresh on that page for days, weeks, months....and one day it says "scheduled for production". You don't believe it at first, then you get giddy, then the hard part begins as you wait for the next little button to light up. Then you go out, and spend thousands on all the upgrades you'll install when she comes in.

Then when it says "your vehicle has been shipped" you feel like it's a year wait.
Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes they are which I am puzzled why they are.
Insane. At least if an airline overbooks a flight they let you know offer compensation if you decide to take the hit. Why keep the banks open when there’s no way in hell they can meet demand?

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

50x50_ford.png

Thu, Apr 27 at 8:47 AM

Oh yeah.

Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.

be-campaign.com%2Fres%2Fford_mid_prod1%2FLogo-Ford.png
25621ce7e1b9f053aebcd67e6fe5a4d3b6cd4fa94fe081459c.png
=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gpas-cache.ford.com%2Fcomposite.png

Computer‑generated image shown.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear ,
We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Badlands™ 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 19, 2023.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Joe Cooper Ford of Yukon. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​

You got me wishing I went with Hot Pepper Red Metallic, instead of Velocity Blue.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian’sBronco

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I'm reading and hearing, the biggest factor is the dealership that you choose and their # of allocations vs orders. I wish you the best and that you're scheduled soon Brian.
I'm scheduled, I started the thread.

I sent my sales guy an email asking if all the other orders they took have been scheduled but nothing from him yet.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford can you please cut my dealer some slack and produce a Wildtrack I ordered on 10/15/2021? Pretty please?

Do you know how disheartening it is ever Thursday to see all the people getting Bronco's scheduled who ordered less than 2 months ago. You know this isn't right to your customer.
Hey! I am in Nashville and was picked up 3/23 and my build date is tomorrow. Who did you order through?

Sponsored

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm scheduled, I started the thread.

I sent my sales guy an email asking if all the other orders they took have been scheduled but nothing from him yet.
Not that I expected anything being a Johnny come lately who ordered on 3/27 but another Thursday of
Ford Bronco 📬 4/27/23 Scheduling emails now arriving! giphy

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do these emails come out throughout the day or if you were going to get one today, it would've came already in the morning like the above posters?
I got my email on 3/27 at like 8:30 PM CST.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my "scheduled for production" email this morning. 2 Dr OxWhite BadSquatch High Package. Ordered 4/10/23. Almost feels like I'm working with a functional company...
I'm betting a quick production due to a combo of good dealership allocation, more valued sale by Ford (pricier optioned), and overall Bronco is probably not as in-demand at this point as it might appear here on 6G.

I mean it's getting three years in, and Ford has already burned through a lot of the hardcore must have folks. I bet in 2024 Bronco becomes more like a Jeep JL in terms of ordering and getting one in a reasonable manner.

Tkr2good

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Corolla HB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have been waiting since 3/21. I changed my order late last year to Heritage. I must go with a GMC pickup if I don't get a build this week. There is a good deal waiting for me. I have been saving this money for the Bronco, but that full-size GMC AT4 has been calling me. These delays have it screaming.

OP
OP
Brian’sBronco

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You got me wishing I went with Hot Pepper Rex Metallic, instead of Velocity Blue.
HPR was the closet I could get to Copper, my '14 JKU is Copperhead and it's kind of my favorite color.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why is price protection really all that important to you? I see your posts all the time and it seems to really indicate how frustrated you are, but you still badly want a Bronco. If a Bronco is something you really love and you plan to keep a long time (5-10 years maybe even longer) then a few extra thousand spread over 10 years isn't really that big of a premium if it means you could get your bronco this summer.
For some of us, It is a bit more than a few thousand.
I am in the same boat as being very hyped and excited about the possibility of owning a Bronco!
So much so that I started investing in Bronco accessories and my wife cautioned me with some logical questions: "What if you don't get it this year? Rolling the Bronco order into MY2024...loosing price protection, at higher cost, and higher interest rates. What then?"

Why Price Protection is important to some of us?

1) If I consider my order for MY 2022 at MSRP (Sales Order includes price protection and agreed upon dealer price) compared to the latest MY2023.5 pricing. My cost delta would be closer to <$6.5K> at MSRP.
2) Adding ADM to the MY2023.5 cost, a new Bronco this summer could end up being 20-25% higher cost than my current order. Not considering higher interest rates which have more than doubled from a year ago.
3) Consider the ongoing FORD QC issues. If I am fortunate to get my MY 2023, I plan to invest in an extended warranty with some of the few thousand saved from our "price protection".
I believe it is a must to CYA.

NOTE: Another recent FORD QC touchpoint for family is my sons' 2021 Ford Ranger's transmission just died at 40,000. Luckily still under warranty. It has been very well taken care of (4x4, XLT w/many goodies, including 1" lift/level, Camburg UCA, LCA, FOX shocks, etc.). Appears to be similar to what we have read about some Bronco's transmission issues in the B6G forum.

As much as I can't wait to own a Bronco, I have drawn my proverbial line in the sand. If Ford pushes my order to MY2024, (my build which now looks to be out by 16-18 months from my 3/05/2022 initial order date) I will abandon my order and my commitment in owning a Bronco. Sad to consider, but I will look at other options. My wife is pushing for the next gen MY2025 4-Runner. VW will be releasing their Scout in 2026. Just a couple of other considerations.

But I am still crossing my fingers for my MY2023 Bronco...

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For some of us, It is a bit more than a few thousand.
I am in the same boat as being very hyped and excited about the possibility of owning a Bronco!
So much so that I started investing in Bronco accessories and my wife cautioned me with some logical questions: "What if you don't get it this year? Rolling the Bronco order into MY2024...loosing price protection, at higher cost, and higher interest rates. What then?"

Why Price Protection is important to some of us?

1) If I consider my order for MY 2022 at MSRP (Sales Order includes price protection and agreed upon dealer price) compared to the latest MY2023.5 pricing. My cost delta would be closer to <$6.5K> at MSRP.
2) Adding ADM to the MY2023.5 cost, a new Bronco this summer could end up being 20-25% higher cost than my current order. Not considering higher interest rates which have more than doubled from a year ago.
3) Consider the ongoing FORD QC issues. If I am fortunate to get my MY 2023, I plan to invest in an extended warranty with some of the few thousand saved from our "price protection".
I believe it is a must to CYA.

NOTE: Another recent FORD QC touchpoint for family is my sons' 2021 Ford Ranger's transmission just died at 40,000. Luckily still under warranty. It has been very well taken care of (4x4, XLT w/many goodies, including 1" lift/level, Camburg UCA, LCA, FOX shocks, etc.). Appears to be similar to what we have read about some Bronco's transmission issues in the B6G forum.

As much as I can't wait to own a Bronco, I have drawn my proverbial line in the sand. If Ford pushes my order to MY2024, (my build which now looks to be out by 16-18 months from my 3/05/2022 initial order date) I will abandon my order and my commitment in owning a Bronco. Sad to consider, but I will look at other options. My wife is pushing for the next gen MY2025 4-Runner. VW will be releasing their Scout in 2026. Just a couple of other considerations.

But I am still crossing my fingers for my MY2023 Bronco...
You make very compelling points. Even if you were to just place another order at a dealership that is honest about allocations and 0 ADM, $6,500 is pretty steep and compounded with the high interest rates I would probably need to pass if my income hasn't increased since the original order date.

However I should caution that the next GEN 4Runner may have the same issues with the Bronco. There is a massive 4Runner fanbase and I fully expect those order banks to be full for several years as well. I've also been hearing rumors about the new Tacoma could have $10,000-$20,000 dealer markups on them as well so I imagine this trend will likely make it's way to 4Runner inventory as well.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You make very compelling points. Even if you were to just place another order at a dealership that is honest about allocations and 0 ADM, $6,500 is pretty steep and compounded with the high interest rates I would probably need to pass if my income hasn't increased since the original order date.

However I should caution that the next GEN 4Runner may have the same issues with the Bronco. There is a massive 4Runner fanbase and I fully expect those order banks to be full for several years as well. I've also been hearing rumors about the new Tacoma could have $10,000-$20,000 dealer markups on them as well so I imagine this trend will likely make it's way to 4Runner inventory as well.
That and the last time we went to Toyota they told my wife she couldn’t order anything at all and they will only call when they get something similar in by happenstance from luck of the draw and we would be on a waiting list to be able to buy it. This was winter this year so not sure if it’s changed.