Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welp. I ordered with loads of constraints, banking on it taking a year to build so I'd have time to save for it. I wanted to buy it cash so I wouldn't have to deal with financing. This could either be really good or really bad.

Screenshot_20230406-200015.png
2-door Non-SAS BL is a nice build choice.
Sponsored

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m so pissed off to see all these 4-door hardtops being scheduled after I dropped mine. I 100% blame my dealer for not helping me make an actual informed decision there. Congrats to all those who got scheduled today.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Priority 19, badlands, ht, 4dr, lux, tow, ordered 3/27 and now scheduled build 5/22. No idea why I got so lucky but it seems priority may not quite be what it appears
Priority is the last in line as far as scheduling is concerned and that’s under your dealers control unless Ford steps in and bumps it lower for extenuating circumstances or previewing.

1. Allocations
2. Constraints
3. Reservation/order date
4. Priority

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Still wondering if this link is working for any recently scheduled builds.

Track.png
Yes, it still works but can be buggy. Clear out your cache or try on another device. It won’t really tell you much that you don’t already know.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered March 27th and I got my build week date and VIN for May 22.

Sponsored

reschilling

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have seen a lot of 2 door Outer Banks, but no 4 doors. Did anyone get a 4 door Outer Banks scheduled? I have a 4 Door High package with Dual tops on order(3/27).

BlazinGrizz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco OBX / 2020 Subaru Ascent Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have seen a lot of 2 door Outer Banks, but no 4 doors. Did anyone get a 4 door Outer Banks scheduled? I have a 4 Door High package with Dual tops on order(3/27).
We placed an order for a 4 DR Outer Banks High pkg as well. I'm kind of blown away that there are actually orders being scheduled this quick considering everything I have heard and been told is that the wait will be quite a while. Either way, I am anticipating a lengthy wait, but if it gets scheduled sooner than I think, it will just be a bonus.

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please don’t kill me. March 27th order.
IMG_0594.png
I got scheduled 2 weeks ago but havent gotten my email. I found out through my salesperson. But I am scheduled for 4/27/23.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I posted this in the scheduling thread. I was one of the early ones this week. WT, Lux, MIC. 6/15/21 reservation. Orders carried over from 2021 and 2022.

I hung tight on my constrained build because I was my dealer's only WT order left.

My build week is now 5/8/2023.

1680728164444.png

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Like legit they threatened price protected people that if they don't drop Hard Top, SAS, and LUX they will likely not get scheduled due to restraints and lose all PP .... Now they spend the first scheduling day after the new orders scheduling new orders with Hard Tops, SAS, and LUX packages ....
I hate the dealer allocation system, but it is what it is. Most of us have held on to our original dealer because of the $. I looked up the MSRP on my build if placed today---almost $5000 more than mine. That's before my carry over private offer. So, almost $8,000 more for a new order. It's too much money to jump to another dealer. I would have swapped to a less constrained build like the non-SAS BL before switching dealers.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was 10
Honestly, I question whether any priority code other than a '99' (don't schedule) means anything to the scheduling department at Ford. Perhaps someone who works at a dealership can comment.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I order yesterday 4-5salesman told me it would probably be 24 before I got it. I got this today 4-6. yah oh!! Scheduled week of May 22
Ford Bronco 📬 4/6/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1680728164444

Your salesman must have no knowledge of his dealership's allocation status. Which is pretty common, unfortunately.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s not a parts thing it’s about dealer allocation but they didn’t tell you this when ordering. I assumed first some first serve but not with @Ford it’s about rewarding dealers who buy lots of cars versus owners who want a car. If you award someone with a dealership then they should be on a level playing field. Small town dealers can’t do the volume as a big city dealer but these customers are just as important.
The big problem is that Ford changed the game on reservation holders after 2021. The big dealers cried about a handful of dealers (Granger, Stephens) who had the audacity to attract out of market customers with competitive pricing.

It hasn't helped that Ford has a few suppliers who can't keep up with demand for specific parts that are single-sourced. The Sasquatch problem reportedly is wheels and tires, which could be resolved by offering a 'premium' option, like they do on several Bronco models.
Sponsored