Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They are at 2 different dealers. Both are large and have plenty of allocations.
So you both got scheduled? I guess Iā€™m not understanding your question then.
Sponsored

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First of all, I'm happy for all the 3/27 orders that were scheduled. No hard feelings here...just green with envy.šŸ˜Š

Unsurprisingly, Ford doesn't give damn about reservation holders. I hope nobody with a reservation before mine (Jun '21) is still waiting. I went from a MY21 to a MY22 to a MY23 and I know I'm not alone. It's exhausting.

I'll wait until I'm forced to move to MY24, then I'm tapping out. With no price protection for MY24, I'll look at more affordable options outside of the Ford family.

Once again, congrats to all that were scheduled!!!
What was your build price when you reserved?

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So you both got scheduled? I guess Iā€™m not understanding your question then.
Neither are scheduled. I was just noticing that it seems that those who are, and ordered 3/27, chose Hardtop which I was told was a constraint.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Neither are scheduled. I was just noticing that it seems that those who are, and ordered 3/27, chose Hardtop which I was told was a constraint.
Yes, it is a constraint. That is different than not available. It means itā€™s only available to a certain percentage of orders. Most likely not all the orders that were placed on 3/27 were scheduled today. The generally schedule orders every Thursday and what is scheduled varies. Sometimes specialty builds, sometimes specific trim and options.

I reserved in October of 2020 and didnā€™t get scheduled until January of 23 and my build date now is pushed out to the end of May.

If your dealer has plenty of allocations, having a build with a floppy top should almost guarantee you will get pulled this year. If you thought that puts you in front of constrained builds, unfortunately, thatā€™s not how this works.

Sponsored

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious, from those who have a build date, what was your priority code? Mine was 19. Does that mean I'm basically last?
Mine was also a 19 but my dealer didnā€™t have anyone else for the allocations when I submitted my order.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m so happy for you, and i mean that!!

My dealership keeps telling me they have allocations. Tomorrow Iā€™m hoping for some clarification from the sales manager, as in do you have an allocation for ME?!?!?
My original reservation was stolen when Ford was ā€œallowingā€ dealer changes. Re ordered at another dealer 18 months ago and still getting passed over for new orders on March 27th

29AA485E-8607-4872-805A-861275B42536.jpeg

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious, from those who have a build date, what was your priority code? Mine was 19. Does that mean I'm basically last?
Priority code 10- but I have to wonder if itā€™s more important that my dealer was only allocated two 2DR, so he only ordered two. Also, my build didnā€™t have any constraints- other than being A 2DR. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I order yesterday 4-5salesman told me it would probably be 24 before I got it. I got this today 4-6. yah oh!! Scheduled week of May 22
Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/6/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! composite

You ordered yesterday and are already scheduled? šŸ˜¦

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty amazing to see all of these 3/27 orders being fulfilled. Many of them with the exact same build as I have and yet Iā€™m still waiting after nearly 2 years. And I know there are others here who have been waiting even longer.

The allocation system needs to be put to bed for reservation holders. As I understand it the allocation system is in place to keep people from all going to one dealership. Well we new reservations canā€™t be made so now Ford needs to just go through the stack and fulfill reservation holders orders.

This is all pretty silly

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/6/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 20230406_203835

So, got this love letter today. No biggie on constraints, MIC Hard top & Lux package on a 2.7 Outer Banks 4 dr.
First,I feel for the peeps that ordered forever ago, We went through the same B/S with our 22 F350.
Second, I'll believe the build when my dealer calls and says it's on the lot..
Good luck to all and keep heads up.

Elizah Mason

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp. I ordered with loads of constraints, banking on it taking a year to build so I'd have time to save for it. I wanted to buy it cash so I wouldn't have to deal with financing. This could either be really good or really bad.

Screenshot_20230406-200015.png

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is 10
Sponsored