Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m actually hoping that my 12/12 date gets bumped 😂
Me too, especially with the holidays and being out of town.
Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Me too, especially with the holidays and being out of town.
Yea that will be a pain as well to navigate around.

I'm actually hoping my Braptor gets scheduled and arrives first so I don't have to buy my Badsquatch I ordered as a stop gap. That's why I'm hoping the Badsquatch gets bumped till after.

First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my email 11/3 for a build week of 12/12 and was assigned a VIN! Is this a good sign?

This marks my very first post in the forum! Original order date 2/22/22 changed some specs in September when it was confirmed my order was going to be converted to a '23.

Black Diamond 4 door
2.7L
MIC
Mid-package
Mod bumper & hoop steps

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what should I expect from build week to delivery?

Last edited:

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just stumbled across this thread....after reading the comments it makes my heart sink a bit. Especially the members who have been bumped multiple times. I just placed my order 10/27/22 & have had my reservation since July 2020. I am also on the 12/12/22 build week list but have not received a VIN number yet so it's probably safe to say I should be ready for some build date bumps.

Good luck to everyone

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my email 11/3 for a build week of 12/12 and was assigned a VIN! Is this a good sign?

This marks my very first post in the forum! Original order date 2/22/22 changed some specs in September when it was confirmed my order was going to be converted to a '23.

Black Diamond 4 door
2.7L
MIC
Mid-package
Mod bumper & hoop steps

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what should I expect from build week to delivery?
Once you get your window sticker…that’s a good sign. :)

Sponsored

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just stumbled across this thread....after reading the comments it makes my heart sink a bit. Especially the members who have been bumped multiple times. I just placed my order 10/27/22 & have had my reservation since July 2020. I am also on the 12/12/22 build week list but have not received a VIN number yet so it's probably safe to say I should be ready for some build date bumps.

Good luck to everyone
Curious how you have a build week without a VIN? Those two things are intimately connected.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious how you have a build week without a VIN? Those two things are intimately connected.
I would love to know as well. I did not receive an email but when I check my ford account I see this.

I believe they have just thrown me onto the list with no real chance of being built within 2 months of converting order - even with a priority 10 status. Feels like someone at ford is just checking a box off to keep their boss happy.

I hope my build happens this quickly but fully expect my build date to get bumped numerous times. Will update this thread when I see a build update

build dec 12 week.PNG

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would love to know as well. I did not receive an email but when I check my ford account I see this.

I believe they have just thrown me onto the list with no real chance of being built within 2 months of converting order - even with a priority 10 status. Feels like someone at ford is just checking a box off to keep their boss happy.

I hope my build happens this quickly but fully expect my build date to get bumped numerous times. Will update this thread when I see a build update

build dec 12 week.PNG

If you are in a build week, you should have a VIN. I've seen others not get an email. Call your dealer and have them check your order. Your VIN will be in there. (WBDO Order Status )

Did your dealer input your email in the order?

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are in a build week, you should have a VIN. I've seen others not get an email. Call your dealer and have them check your order. Your VIN will be in there. (WBDO Order Status )

Did your dealer input your email in the order?
I have already reached out to the dealer but no response yet. I did receive my DORA sheet from the dealer & my confirmation email from Ford so they both have my email address correct. All else fails I will take a drive after work to find someone to help out

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok so the dealer must have heard me complain lol. I just received a text with my VIN #
when I head to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
I get a " This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later " message

So now I will wait - but I find it very surprising the time to go from order submitted to vin number was less than 2 weeks

as a side note he sent me a screenshot of my order & VIN, as well as other orders in their system. The other orders have no meaningful or private info but one is listed as A plan instead of retail. I asked if I can get bumped to A plan just for giggles

Sponsored

RedorBlue

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ / Ford F150/ 17 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 12.12 build week but never received an email stating i had. Just popped on the ford account site and BAM there it was. Verified with the dealer and he said yep saw that last week. 1.31.2021 reservation for me. 2 door Badlands High package.... Be a nice post christmas present

JenB

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ, 2021 4DR Badlands, 2023 DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I updated my order on 10/29, dropping SAS, was scheduled —with VIN—for 12/19 on November 3rd, and yesterday was “bumped” forward to 12/12. Go figure! My dealers says it will take 6-8 weeks to arrive after build date so early to mid February for me.

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ok so the dealer must have heard me complain lol. I just received a text with my VIN #
I get a " This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later " message

So now I will wait - but I find it very surprising the time to go from order submitted to vin number was less than 2 weeks

as a side note he sent me a screenshot of my order & VIN, as well as other orders in their system. The other orders have no meaningful or private info but one is listed as A plan instead of retail. I asked if I can get bumped to A plan just for giggles
Not showing yet is normal. It won't show till closer to production date. Probably 2-3 weeks prior to actual production week, so I'm thinking like Dec 1. You'll get a new Window Sticker when it's "bucked", produced, and gate released. So when it's mixed into the production schedule for it's place in line, when it's produced, and then once actually released to be shipped.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not showing yet is normal. It won't show till closer to production date. Probably 2-3 weeks prior to actual production week, so I'm thinking like Dec 1. You'll get a new Window Sticker when it's "bucked", produced, and gate released. So when it's mixed into the production schedule for it's place in line, when it's produced, and then once actually released to be shipped.
I think that is what the dealer sales rep tried to explain in his text.
I wonder if anyone else is getting pushed thru quickly. I do have an early reservation slot but still surprised things seem to be moving along quickly. I was expecting 6 months to a year, but IF i get the truck in 2 months I will be very happy

Drewsifer

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

For what it's worth, my father's build was 10/19. Yet he got the email and vin#3-4weeks before that. But all tracking here and the link you listed from ford just said the "not yet available." Then on 10/22 he got an email saying it's been built.

It was delivered this week and he's getting it on Sunday.
Sponsored