First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco has reached the final rail yard in Pearland, TX. Hopefully it's offloaded and picked up by the dealership within the next 2 days. 🙌🏾
Sponsored

bclark80

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150; 2022 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope this is accurate but I haven't been able to get a hold of my dealer:

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 7.20.28 AM.png

I may need to do a stealth drive-by to see if it's actually there.
Mine said the same thing last night. I drove up in the dealership this morning on my way to work, and low and behold it came in sometime late yesterday afternoon. Our salesman called my wife to tell her they were doing the dealer prep today. We have an appointment Thursday to pick it up. Hopefully yours is at your dealer and you can get it before the weekend.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine said the same thing last night. I drove up in the dealership this morning on my way to work, and low and behold it came in sometime late yesterday afternoon. Our salesman called my wife to tell her they were doing the dealer prep today. We have an appointment Thursday to pick it up. Hopefully yours is at your dealer and you can get it before the weekend.
I stalked the dealer after work and it's in their backlot. I tried calling my sales guy a couple of times and sent him an email but no response. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he was off today. Hopefully, I get to pick up this bad boy before the weekend.

Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet mine

At least I know it made it to the dealership. It needs a bath because its filthy from its journey.

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stalked the dealer after work and it's in their backlot. I tried calling my sales guy a couple of times and sent him an email but no response. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he was off today. Hopefully, I get to pick up this bad boy before the weekend.

Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet BF08EDE0-98C2-4493-88F0-B44D3269D3F3

At least I know it made it to the dealership. It needs a bath because its filthy from its journey.
That's awesome! It shouldn't take too much longer.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet BF08EDE0-98C2-4493-88F0-B44D3269D3F3

Screw waiting for your sales guy. Just go there and find the sales manager.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my new born picture today. Still waiting to take delivery
I would love to get my picture - what is the ford email that sends it, just in case the pic got lost in spam filter hell

thx

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after doing some research, it looks like the dealership is the one who request pickup from the railyard once the vehicle is offloaded. Unfortunately the convoy companies can be pretty backed up and also short of drivers. So it has to be scheduled with availability. Highly recommend that once your Bronco is released, to ask your sales person if the dealership has requested pickup yet.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So after doing some research, it looks like the dealership is the one who request pickup from the railyard once the vehicle is offloaded. Unfortunately the convoy companies can be pretty backed up and also short of drivers. So it has to be scheduled with availability. Highly recommend that once your Bronco is released, to ask your sales person if the dealership has requested pickup yet.
I am quite surprised they still have shortages of drivers these days.

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jasonatk

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my assembly line photo today and shocked that I got it at all. It is the first email that I have gotten about my Bronco from Ford. No build or ship email. But so thankful that I got this pic. Now to just go to the dealer next week to purchase and pick up.
Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet BroncoAssemblyLine

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got my assembly line picture too. Weird seeing it without the graphics...
Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet Bronco Birth
Sponsored