Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really wish we could physically see them, I was really into the BD but the one thing for me the grille seems cheap from photos..

Who knows, just would like to get my hands on them..
That would be nice...my actual favorite grill is the Black Diamond grill...but since I am leaning toward Badlands at the moment, I will wait and see how that looks in person before looking to swap. I don't think I'll have a problem finding someone to swap those two if I decide I want to go that way.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It would be a great move to offer both...the shiny black grill just doesn't work on Bronco.
Shiny Black Grille works perfect for me. Loving the look.
Ford Bronco 2 different grille options listed?? 14 - 2021 Bronco First Edition Velocity Blue 2

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be for a related reason to how the BL comes with the Carbonized Gray grill, but if you spec the shadow black mod top, it changes the grill to a black painted grill.

So basically, both grills are available on the BL depending on what top you spec.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I"m ordering the wildtrak and have an appointment with my dealer tomorrow. I've been over the B&P several times and I'm not seeing anything related to the grille???
Same here... Im ordering the Wildtrak with the Black Modular Top and I see nothing on my B&P regarding the grille or any grille options

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgive my ignorance, but why are there two different grilles listed for Wildtrak on B&P??

Ford Bronco 2 different grille options listed?? NACqoF
Interesting that active grille was on the original six hole grille (which I prefer) to the retro grille. Then Ford switched the Wildtrak to the retro grille and active grille was gone ..could it be that it's back to the 6 hole grille?

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an order guide dated today and it doesn't show optional grills for either badlands or wildtrak.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be a great move on Ford's part if they linked the shiny black mirror caps, grille, and hardtop together on the Wildtrak and First Edition, like on the Badlands. That way, if you don't want to wait for the modular top, you get the MIC carbonized gray top, matching grille, and standard black MIC mirrors so nothing clashes.

I am sure this would upset people planning to order the modular top after delivery, but they can always order new mirror caps and grille to. This seems like the right move to me.
Sponsored