McCracken

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4
Clubs

what's the deal with the grille in this photo? If I can't have a white/silver grille to match my white top I see this one as the best looking black option. is this an actual offered grill for a particular package or is this another sneaky you-wish from Ford?

broncgrille.PNG
That's the grille for the Badlands and First edition.
And one of the reasons I reserved the BL.

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
what's the deal with the grille in this photo? If I can't have a white/silver grille to match my white top I see this one as the best looking black option. is this an actual offered grill for a particular package or is this another sneaky you-wish from Ford?

broncgrille.PNG
Here is a video of that grill (and another grill next to it). I, like the reviewer, end up liking the other one better.

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer

broncgrille.PNG
That is the Badlands grill. The grill color is "Carbonized Grey".
That grill is on the Orange 2 Door in the promos.

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Clubs

I'm hoping for grill option as well. I prefer the BB grill, but can't justify spending 5k more than base just for the grill and leather wrapped shift knob/steering wheel! I'll be changing my base grill out ASAP

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
I'm hoping for grill option as well. I prefer the BB grill, but can't justify spending 5k more than base just for the grill and leather wrapped shift knob/steering wheel! I'll be changing my base grill out ASAP
If it’s anything like other Ford cars the shift knob is an easy DIY swap (just unscrew it) and steering wheel is also easy (but time consuming- one bolt but lots of wires and airbag to disconnect/ reconnect)

The grille is probably just a few clips.

chiefsnsox

Big Bend
First Name
Wayne
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion

broncgrille.PNG
Ok... so what color is this bronco, because it doesn't look like any offered, but its on lots of promos. Is it just me? Also like this grille

Advertisement

Advertisement