Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering who else here is expecting a 2022 2-door Man-Squatch'd Badlands.

Manual Sasquatch has always been a bit of thing... first not available, then promised for '22, then finally announced with pricing that forces you to sort of pay for an automatic that you aren't getting. It would have been easy to spec it down to the 33s, or take the free automatic. So I'm thinking only crazy people ordered these.

My dealer has delivered a maybe a couple of dozen 21's. All four door. All soft-top. Only 10% of his orders are manuals, so at least around here a manual 2 door Bad-Squatch will be rare thing for awhile anyway. I'm supposed to be the dealer's first 2-door... if I ever get a delivery date.

So let me know... who else has is dumb enough to have a Badlands, 2 door, Manual Sasquatch on order? Mine is Erection Green, High Package, Tow, yada yada...
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering who else here is expecting a 2022 2-door Man-Squatch'd Badlands.

Manual Sasquatch has always been a bit of thing... first not available, then promised for '22, then finally announced with pricing that forces you to sort of pay for an automatic that you aren't getting. It would have been easy to spec it down to the 33s, or take the free automatic. So I'm thinking only crazy people ordered these.

My dealer has delivered a maybe a couple of dozen 21's. All four door. All soft-top. Only 10% of his orders are manuals, so at least around here a manual 2 door Bad-Squatch will be rare thing for awhile anyway. I'm supposed to be the dealer's first 2-door... if I ever get a delivery date.

So let me know... who else has is dumb enough to have a Badlands, 2 door, Manual Sasquatch on order? Mine is Erection Green, High Package, Tow, yada yada...
That’s a very hard to get color you picked there. 🤣
Ford Bronco 2 Door Badlands Manual Sasquatch Club 1640960669123

OP
OP
gwp

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm dumb enough! 2dr Badmansquatch A51, scheduled for build week 1/31/22. Opening night res. Got my VIN 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed!
Happy to see there are at least two of us! My reservation was morning of day 3 I think.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy to see there are at least two of us! My reservation was morning of day 3 I think.
For me it was a case of "I talked the Mansquatch talk, and now I walk the Mansquatch walk!" A regular 2dr Badlands probably woulda been just fine...but I waited this long!

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does a base count?

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm dumb enough also! Lol. Third hour reservation holder.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any reviews of the badmansquatches yet?

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wish there was a Cyber Orange somewhere available for sale. I can only find AT. I found a "USED" 2022 AT with 575 miles recently.
Sponsored