Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those aren't the standard lights, they cut into circle so they'd be the signature ones but haven't seen them that color before.
Yeah. I'm trying to make sense of what I’m seeing here.

Either they are a new version we haven't seen before, or these are maybe the signature lights in "Parking Light" mode. (The DRLs turn off, including the ring and white dash, and the dash turns amber...?)

Or maybe it’s just the Hazard lights...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope the horizontal piece of the SiGnAtUrE LED headlight isn't actually amber.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. I'm trying to make sense of these headlights.

Either they are a new version we haven't seen before, or these are maybe the signature lights in "Parking Light" mode. (The DRLs turn off, including the ring and white dash, and the dash turns amber)
I recall reading somewhere, maybe the trim PDF, that the Signature lights are "configurable".

When I read this and looked at the photos I was hoping this would mean the horizontal LED could be set to Amber or White. It seems this is the case. Also, I am curious if we will be able to set to run either the horizontal LED and the Halo Ring together or one or the other independently?

Every new photo is a new clue.

Last edited:

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The pictured rig does not have the modular bumper on it, correct? It at least doesn't look like the modular that I'm familiar with... although it does have those big D-rings which differentiates it from some of the standard bumpers (w/ fog lights) that I've seen in other pics.

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope. Those are signature headlights. I almost got fooled myself. I guess they have an amber option. Non-sigs are not a straight line across the headlight.

1601497517585.jpeg
Love the amber option. Do we think that is part of the configurable DRL? Because, I like that new style with the old school vibe and that really puts it together. ?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah. I'm trying to make sense of these headlights.

Either they are a new version we haven't seen before, or these are maybe the signature lights in "Parking Light" mode. (The DRLs turn off, including the ring and white dash, and the dash turns amber...?)
I really hope the horizontal piece of the SiGnAtUrE LED headlight isn't actually amber.
They aren't a new version, and the horizontal piece won't be amber on the signature ones (unless the signal is on) - we're seeing the amber because it looks like the hazards are on or something (the rear turn signals are on too in the rear photos)

I'm assuming when the signal is activated, the entire white DRL ring/line gets turned off (I'd have liked for the white ring to stay on with just the horizontal one changing to amber, but oh well.

I recall reading somewhere, maybe the trim PDF, that the Signature lights are "configurable".

When I read this and looked at the photos I was hoping this would mean the horizontal LED could be set to Amber or White. It seems this is the case. Also, I am curious if we will be able to set to run either the horizontal LED and the Halo Ring together or one or the other independently?

Every new photo is a new clue.
"configurable DRLs" usually just means on or off for Ford (and can sometimes mean turning on or off the headlight as a DRL too, depending on the model).

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not the clearest pics but always nice seeing Broncos in the wild. Spotted outside Beckley, West Virginia by @adam443

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Badlands spotted on road in WV Bronco x Telluride

Beautiful Area, not far from New River gorge.

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4FE8503B-4E10-49E5-8613-2D19EDF57D6E.jpeg

I don’t know if this helps with the tire size.
What this does is help me (almost) eliminate a color. I like black, but I like how a real color contrasts with the bumper.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What this does is help me (almost) eliminate a color. I like black, but I like how a real color contrasts with the bumper.
Yep sir. My Jeep is black, and I like black conceptually, but it really just turns the Bronco into an amorphous blob without definition or style.

I'll be going for a lighter colored Bronco for sure.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not the clearest pics but always nice seeing Broncos in the wild. Spotted outside Beckley, West Virginia by @adam443

I really like the amber DRLs. I wonder what trim level that is
Sponsored