The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did somebody say Base/Black Diamnond grill? Here’s mine!
20230427_190716_5D8AF4.jpeg
Looks great. Good job. I can't wait to see the factory Heritage in person to see if I like it or not. I've always been more of a blacked out guy. This rig looks good to me though.

One thing I will say there's a Bronco Sport Heritage in my area I see on a weekly bases. It looks really freaking bad. It's a light blue and white. Even my kids say it's ugly. Lol. Looks way over the top. Ford definitely shouldn't have done a Heritage edition on the Sport.
Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been thinking about how it might look to put some chrome trim around the back and side windows of the 2 door, and maybe on the front windshield - I have the chrome Bronco script and at some point will be going with polished wheels. Curious what others might think about how that would look.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was thinking the same when I saw baby squatch missing, probably the one they had at the release and Woodward. If someone there could look and see if it's got the gunners hatch we'll know, the launch one looked like the lines for it were painted or taped on.
It is the original one not a new one. Sti got the tape on top.

IMG_3754.jpeg

IMG_3755.jpeg

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been thinking about how it might look to put some chrome trim around the back and side windows of the 2 door, and maybe on the front windshield - I have the chrome Bronco script and at some point will be going with polished wheels. Curious what others might think about how that would look.
I have a similar thought. Has anyone done a custom grill that was painted/wrapped in chrome or silver? I expect it would only look good with some polished wheels or other chrome trim pieces.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a similar thought. Has anyone done a custom grill that was painted/wrapped in chrome or silver? I expect it would only look good with some polished wheels or other chrome trim pieces.
This is my favorite with silver but haven't seen anyone do chrome.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Heritage Bronco seen at Bronco Safari 2021 Ford Bronco Pope Francis Center-First Edition_01

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my favorite with silver but haven't seen anyone do chrome.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Heritage Bronco seen at Bronco Safari 2021 Ford Bronco Pope Francis Center-First Edition_01
nice! I did find the post below from way back in 2020 - looks like stainless steel. I wish it showed the whole truck. Would be interesting to see this with matching wheels.

Just when y’all thought you had finalized your grill choices ?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nice! I did find the post below from way back in 2020 - looks like stainless steel. I wish it showed the whole truck. Would be interesting to see this with matching wheels.
Yup that was from an early teaser vid if I recall. You can tell it was from a prototype because it’s a badlands grill with base headlights

(Although it technically is possible to order a Bronco like that meaning a badlands with base headlamps)

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like the same mannequin they’ve had for the past couple years.
Originals never had white flares, those you see are all aftermarket. With that said, I would like to see one with white flares though. They should have used the original white, which was Wimbleton, not the Oxford they are using on the current model. I think it's a bit too bright.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I walked past it a dozen times without looking at it. I'm surprised how much the white top and grill made me uninterested, which is funny because I was on team white top at first.
Sponsored