Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately no pictures since I was on my bike at the time, but I had the pleasure of seeing a black 2-door coming up Swan Mountain Pass just outside of Breckenridge, CO last week. Road presence was GREAT, and I think it was likely a Sasquatch package rig. I'm assuming it was just another test vehicle being put through some paces at elevation. Holding out until next year is going to be tough...
Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got back from a long road trip. I passed a site in Colorado that had five or six broncos. The placed was fenced with a mesh screen but most of the broncos were still in the camouflage which made me think Bronco. I did a bootleggers turn and stopped to check them out. Can't remember being so excited in a long time. Unfortunately my 10 year old son sensed my excited and when I was going back for my camera he slipped under the fence. They yelled at us and I got nervous so the picture was terrible. I pinged the location which is SGS Transportation Testing Services in Empire, CO if you want to Google. I then saw a second Bronco in New Mexico headed eastbound toward Sante Fe from Texas. I was going the opposite direction so didn't get any pics. I'm sure plenty of others have seen the Broncos on the Rubicon and at Moab but it sure as he'll was exciting for me.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend