Sponsored

Kris Downs

Threads
Reaction score
Ford Bronco concept, YES PLEASE!! Must have one, I need one!!! (Silver with tan interior) ;) AWESOME looking truck, It's RAD!

Hugo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
I love this render. Nice job! How did you guys do this? is it a 3D model? Would love to see different angles or even a 360! Any plans on showing more renders any time soon?

If the new 2020 Bronco looks like this I would buy it in a second. I not a fan of the silver concept Ford had shown in 2004.

Rozinante

Threads
Reaction score
We share with you our 2020 Ford Bronco renderings which provides a conceptual look at the 6th generation Bronco. For our concept Bronco, we fused styling elements from previous Bronco generations, the 2004 Bronco concept, and modern Ford trucks and SUVs. You can see the classic round headlights and square inset front grille evolved from the 1st gen Bronco, which was also showcased in the retro-futuristic 2004 Bronco concept. Our concept features a modern body on frame next generation Bronco that retains a tall, boxy, tough, no-frills design with a strong focus on utility and off-road capabilities. We fitted separate versions with different grilles, wheel fender shapes, varying ride heights, and cargo rack for some different looks.

The Ford Bronco is expected to make a return for the 2020 model year and will be a direct Jeep Wrangler competitor, with Ford planning to build a full-sized 6th generation Bronco at its Michigan Truck Plant in Wayne, Michigan. Our sources tell us that while Ford is in the early stages of planning, the company has purchased Wrangler Unlimited and Wrangler Unlimited Rubicons for benchmarking and is shooting for best-in-class capabilities, striving to exceed the JKU Rubicon's performance in certain trims of the Bronco 6G.

We think this design concept would represent a worthy successor to the storied Bronco nameplate. Let us know what you think!

2020-Ford-Bronco-B6G-1.jpg
2020-Ford-Bronco-B6G-2.jpg
2020-Ford-Bronco-B6G-8.jpg
2020-Ford-Bronco-B6G-9.jpg
2020-Ford-Bronco-B6G-3.jpg
2020-Ford-Bronco-B6G-4.jpg
2020-Ford-Bronco-B6G-5.jpg
2020-Ford-Bronco-B6G-6.jpg
2020-Ford-Bronco-B6G-7.jpg

Rozinante

Threads
Reaction score
Be aware that with the best CAD/CAM software package or the best photoshop equipment I still could not produce anything as stellar as the six proposals at the head of this thread.

But I can post opinions all day long!

Go with the rounded wheelwell openings--the more "squarish" openings remind me of current GM wheewells so much that I gag.

And something about the rear fender's "wrapped-around taillights" sorta oozes S-10/Trailblazer--two of the worst vehicles ever. Solve this by NOT wrapping the taillights around into the sides of the rear fenders. Low-mounted simple RECESSED taillights (round, rectangular, or Ford Oval shaped--recessed so that they don't get ripped off by rocks or other amenities of the terrain).

There are six "spots" above and six "spots" below the horizontal grille center bar. Get rid of those "spots"--a plain, jet-black grille behind the horizontal grille bar using the material that was used to make the 1965 Mustang GT grille would be perfect...

The front-bumper-with-built-in-winch is an OK concept, but this design is too busy. 'Remember the front bumper on the original '66 Bronco? The two vertical bars flanking the winch openings need to go, and the body-color-painted bumper needs to leave the smallest practical opening for the winch cable.

Otherwise, the design looks good! The side mirrors are probably as good as any available--but they might look better in all-body-color instead of body-color-and-black.

Oh, I almost forgot! Those wheels would be much more at home on a Mustang than on an off-road vehicle. Just sayin'...

Yeah, I'm an opinionated son of a bitch--but I have a '66 Bonco so it's gonna take an outstanding basic design with an intense attention to all the details to impress me. I apologize for that, but those blessed few among us who have '66 Broncos know what perfection is...

Last edited:

Sponsored

bill dorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
What part of 66-76 Bronco is it that people don't understand. If it is a reproduction of a 66-76 Bronco, I will fight people off to get my hands on one. If it is anything else (concept rendition included) I will never buy it. I've been trying to upload a photo of a 74 Bronco that is stock... STOCK. Your site won't allow it. Do yourself a favor and Google 1974 Bronco. See that? That's what everybody will buy.

Trailrider71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco 88 Bronco II 99 F350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope you can get a six speed manual transmission, manual transfer case, rubber floor. Kind of a working man model.
Some of us want to use it like a bronco should be used.
You can still get a Jeep and a Tacoma with a stick.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope you can get a six speed manual transmission, manual transfer case, rubber floor. Kind of a working man model.
Some of us want to use it like a bronco should be used.
You can still get a Jeep and a Tacoma with a stick.
That would be amazballz!

LiHotShots

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lihotshots.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Have had Broncos in the past, loved them. I do a lot of 4 wheeling on the beaches of Long Island, so any new Bronco without a removable roof would be a complete deal breaker :'( Removable doors would be ok, but not a major concern.
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Sponsored

ezrod

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Blazer, Slingshot, Harley Electra glide
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door I am a buyer, 4 door ill pass. hell I can buy a explorer, or an expedition now. I quit buying fords about 5 years ago. And I bled blue!! i'm not looking for a suv, the markets full of them .i'm looking for my truck. a 4 wheel drive for me. not a 4 door suv. I loved my early bronco, my 90 bronco. and my early mustangs. but my early bronco, was my favorite. I don't rock crawl, I don't try the biggest mud holes, I just drive mine. ford needs to listen to there potential customers. Honda listened in 98 to 2004 built the American classic edition. looked like the Harley anyone could afford. busted sales records. then they went to the clone of the ace and the crotch rocket. Sales have never returned. As A matter of fact nothing in there line up appeals to me today. Same thing williie D did with Harley in the 70's. sales plummeted. I vote when I purchase, doesn't look like ford will be getting my money.

Craig34

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 cj5 ford f150 kawasaki H2
I have No need for a 4 door I will take a 2 DOOR, my wife has the family sized 4 door.

EddRonco

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer and 1954 f100
It would be nice for them to offer an Eddie Bauer edition or a king ranch, something cool. I really hope they do come out with a V8 option, V6 doesn't cut it. No 2 door options is going to suck, it's basically going to be a Ford Centurion, cool and rare but not a Bronco.

ABYSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUPERDUTY 4x4, 65 F-100, TACOMA 4x4
Hey guys I'm new here but would it be too much to hope for something modeled after the first gen. I not to big a fan of the newer Bronco II In my opinion they were out of proporition.

My prerence is
1. two-door version
2. removable hardtop
3. And the thing that I havent seen anybody requesting a manual transmission.

Im 50 yrs old and only have and will drive manual transmissions. I had to walk away from FORD for my daily driver when they stopped production of manual transmissions in there truck line. I went to the Tacoma as they are to date the only option with a manual transmission.

If FORD doesnt drop the ball on this i will order one the day the are available.
Sponsored