Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco 2.3L 7 Speed - MRT Trail Rated Turn Down Sound Clips engineeredPerf_black_nosi

It has been a long wait but we were finally able to complete a shop install on a 2.3L Manual Bronco and it sounds awesome. Tons of turbo spool and performance sound. Instead of the automatic trans shifting too early, the manual allows you to receive the full experience and instant gratification as you approach redline!
This should be the first mod for every 2.3L standard transmission. Don't forget MRT offers free installation for all MRT Bronco exhaust options at our location here in Plymouth, Mi. Mon-Fri 8am-4pm EST 734-455-5807

Check out some of the sound clips we captured today!

Sponsored

Last edited:

prmaise

Base
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love it!
I "should" be getting my 2.3/7spd this spring from Bill Brown. Will definetly check this out!

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very Nice! When you are ready to check these out don't forget we are offering free installation at our headquarters here in Plymouth, Mi. We can get the exhaust installed in 10-20 minutes. We are also offering free installation on our MRT Hood Strut Kit as well. Give us a shout at 734-455-5807 or feel free to stop buy anytime we are open Mon-Fri 8am-4PM.

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just installed this exhaust on my car, and overall I like the sound. One thing I did notice is that at WOT, there’s a pretty loud whooshing sound, kind of like an external wastegate when dumping. I suspect this is the sound of the exhaust gases hitting the ground since the opening is pointed straight down. Has anyone else noticed the same thing?
Sponsored