Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 2021 Bronco lead designer, Paul Wraith, states the Bronco contains a few Easter eggs. People should look around their vehicles for surprises that have been built in. One of those is the image of a 1966 Bronco etched into the rear glass, which only the driver can see through the rear-view mirror.

OMG how cool is that! Take my money!!

P.S. – Hey ride along representative, if you are reading this could you please sit in the driver’s seat and look at the rear glass through the rear-view mirror? Did you see the Easter egg?
Etched in the rear glass??
Where did you hear this exactly...?
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Etched in the rear glass??
Where did you hear this exactly...?
On Instagram. Access fordbroncogo. See the quote made by the Color and Materials Designer, Missy Coolsaet.
Circle back if questions arise. Enjoy!

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep owners must be thinking “imitation is the greatest form of flattery”. Bronco needs to set the new trend not copy it from others. Just my opinion.

Yes, I agree (said the Ford GP).
Market exclusives are not as exclusive as you think.

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see that the swing gate either doesn't have stops, or they're out of adjustment. Those hinges have been slammed open, chipping the paint lol.

Other than that...I see heated steering wheel in the place where ventilated seats go.

BOOOOOOO
Not so fast! That might just be dust, everything in that picture is quite dusty. Pretty sure we’ve seen in other pictures that the swing gate does in fact have a gas strut on it.