Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dont know if this was posted throughout the pages, but here's a nice video interview with a Ford employee. Lots of closeup looks and features talk.

The YouTuber doesn't seem to much about it but this is worth it for the video footage. Didn't realize that the device mount on the dash was a picatinny rail until this video.

Thanks for sharing (y)
Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JrShelby

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Disagree 100%! The rep knew his shit and had no reason to lie. I felt them and smelled them. Didn’t want to admit the latter earlier, but now I’m chillin’ at the bar and my guard is down. ?
Pretty sure your not getting leather seats with a manual 6 way seat. I’ve been selling fords with active X material in fords going on 3 years now. People come back from test drives and they say that’s the best leather they have ever seen in a Ford then I tell them it’s not leather at all. The outer banks has leather for sure though. If you look back at the pictures you can see the bolsters discolored from wear.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure your not getting leather seats with a manual 6 way seat. I’ve been selling fords with active X material in fords going on 3 years now. People come back from test drives and they say that’s the best leather they have ever seen in a Ford then I tell them it’s not leather at all. The outer banks has leather for sure though. If you look back at the pictures you can see the bolsters discolored from wear.
These vehicles are still a mash up of different parts. This has been reiterated countless times since the reveal.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think people are necessarily compensating for something. I originally wanted to Squatch because the 33” are only 0.1” taller than the stock tires on my Armada. After seeing the 33’s on the two door, I’m rethinking that.

I just like what I think looks good. I still think a Squatched 2-door sometimes looks odd, but I love the Squatched 4-door.
After seeing it in person, I love 2-door Badlands with the 33’s. Simply think the proportions are better.

I now need to see a Squatched 2-door and 4-door to make a final decision. I saw the non-squatched 4-door today and I’m not satisfied with it, although it was beautiful!

I hope that Ford makes an effort to allow everyone to see these in person before December.
Aman, first thanks for all this!

On jeeps, I think the same thing. 33s look right on the 2 Doors and 35s on the 4 Doors. I would like to see a Bronco 2 Door with 33s next to one with 35s. I think you are right the proportions with the 33s might look better.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The overwhelming and most appropriate response to the viewing of the forbidden fruit reassures me that we are all thankfully, still children at heart! :eek:

Thank you Aman for throwing lighter fluid on the fire of temptation....you sir, are the devil.:devilish:
Well done my good man!:cool:(y)

OP
OP
Aman

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t forget, this was a preproduction model. Not fully representative of the final product.

Sponsored

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome, thank you for sharing!

A bit bummed about the 2DR cargo depth but what are you going to do? Likely won't be loading it up anyways, but would've been nice to have some more depth.

Haven't seen the truck in person like you, but I do agree that the 2DR is better looking (albeit the 4DR is sweet too) than the 4DR

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t think people are necessarily compensating for something. I originally wanted to Squatch because the 33” are only 0.1” taller than the stock tires on my Armada. After seeing the 33’s on the two door, I’m rethinking that.

I just like what I think looks good. I still think a Squatched 2-door sometimes looks odd, but I love the Squatched 4-door.
After seeing it in person, I love 2-door Badlands with the 33’s. Simply think the proportions are better.

I now need to see a Squatched 2-door and 4-door to make a final decision. I saw the non-squatched 4-door today and I’m not satisfied with it, although it was beautiful!

I hope that Ford makes an effort to allow everyone to see these in person before December.
Much appreciation for the goodies today !
Are those the stock badlands wheels is my question?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It doesn't look like the rear windows open at all on the 2 door. That is really going to suck for the rear seat passengers! :mad:
Sponsored