Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My cruise control no longer works. I have a base model with no options, besides door bags, floor mats and keyless entry. 6 speed, 2.3L, basic bronco. I used cruise control all the time. Yesterday, on my way to work, I hit the set+ button like I always do and nothing. Tried the set- button, nothing. searched around in the menu system and didn't see a setting that would allow me to turn on/off the cruise control feature? I do not have adaptive cruise control. Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this?
Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe the 2022 is different from the 2021, but on mine, the button to turn it on and off is in between the set+ and set- buttons. It looks like a little speedometer.

Mine has never done anything when I hit the other buttons before hitting the one to turn it on or off.

OP
OP
BeenWaitingForever
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe the 2022 is different from the 2021, but on mine, the button to turn it on and off is in between the set+ and set- buttons. It looks like a little speedometer.

Mine has never done anything when I hit the other buttons before hitting the one to turn it on or off.
sorry. Meant to say hit the set button (middle) and also tried the set + and set - above and below.
Taking it to the dealer on Monday.

thanks.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

would have the dealer look.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, center button should throw an icon up on the screen also, along with the set speed.
The "set speed" and icon will be displayed in green when the cruise is engaged, grey when it is "on" but not engaged.

Are you getting anything at all?
Just curious. Definitely a dealer issue.

flyingfinn1

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm having a similar issue except my cruise won't work in 5th gear. Every other gear the cruise functions normally but in 5th all I get is the "set speed" icon.
Sponsored