Sponsored

2022 bronco in michigan awaiting shipment!

josh3956

Black Diamond
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I consider myself very lucky, I know others are still awaiting there's and I didn't even have a reservation for a bronco. I from Canada and found a dealership ordered, unsold 2022 Bronco in a small town middle of nowhere already built, just awaiting shipment.

Its a 2.7 black diamond with a hardtop, from what I can tell there's next to zero hardtops around up here. I jumped on the deal, dealer selling at mrsp, no stupid addons and a small documentation fee of $250.

Still I'm nervous as hell haven't driven one, hell haven't even seen one in person yet. Dealership is hoping to see it within the next 30 days.
Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2.7 BD with hard top, relax, you will love it. This setup is the perfect in-between from all the offered versions. You have a good engine, excellent trani, rear locker, hard top - you will really like it.

congrats on snatching one at MSRP - good for you!

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Expect to pay a lot of tax taking it across the border.

OP
OP

josh3956

Black Diamond
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No not taking it across border, its a canadian allocated bronco bought at canadian dealership, they just all mostly ship out to the canadian dealerships from michigan.

So ill have to pay my provincial taxes but no duties or anything

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Expect to pay a lot of tax taking it across the border.
Sounds like the dealership is in Canada. So they would be just paying the Canadian sales tax.

Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My family lives in Canada, I have thought a couple of times when the American dollar is real strong to go up there and buy a car. Taxes on both sides, negate any savings.

OP
OP

josh3956

Black Diamond
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did the opposite ahh 14 years ago, lol, when canadian dollar was actually at par for the one time in my life.
I bought a 2006 Z06 corvette in minneapollis drove down, picked it up and drove back. Made a week long vacation out of it. Seeing parts of the states ive never seen before.

Border crossing sucked, took all day, lots of paperwork, been soo long but i think i only had to pay an air conditioning tax, tire tax, and then of course it had to go threw two safety inspections once i got home
Sponsored