Sponsored

2022 Bronco Raptor delivered (Area 51) !!!!

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am the proud owner of a 2022 Bronco Raptor …as another member shares the joys of his 2023 that were delivered days apart (Ford either helped us or screwed us on resale values down the road. On the plus , my identical 2022 is $5K cheaper —but missing digital temp knobs. So Fords delivery logistics are not works class. But enough bitchin…let’s talk Bronco Raptor.
Short story …it’s worth it…the money , the wait , the adm nonsense , and long delays. The motor is a little weak….but I’m driving vehicles where 900hp is the max and 450 hp is the lowest. It seems about as responsive as my 2021 Wildtrak. The 37s kill the power …so don’t expect Jeep 392 rubicon performance. It’s adequately fun.
Don’t order the carbon fiber…imo…it’s a waste. You cannot see it or you can barely see it. The base 7 speaker with sub is pretty good. Not alot worse than BO system. With the kicker 200 amp I bet it will sound better than the BO system.
The fender flares look fine in person. Maybe I am blinded by love..but after driving her and riding her …I think she is beautiful. Same thing happened to me in college. A girl I dated had a bigger butt than I typically lust after …but after a couple nights of hard riding ..she was beautiful in my eyes. Same thing with the bronco Raptor.
I will add to my opinion in the coming weeks. But for now—it’s pretty fing incredible. The ride is perfect on road —let’s see off ride …this weekend will give me a chance to check out the off-road ride inaction.
cheers
Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor delivered (Area 51) !!!! 1BBB1DC4-3EE5-4194-A076-69A1F3197891
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am the proud owner of a 2022 Bronco Raptor …as another member shares the joys of his 2023 that were delivered days apart (Ford either helped us or screwed us on resale values down the road. On the plus , my identical 2022 is $5K cheaper —but missing digital temp knobs. So Fords delivery logistics are not works class. But enough bitchin…let’s talk Bronco Raptor.
Short story …it’s worth it…the money , the wait , the adm nonsense , and long delays. The motor is a little weak….but I’m driving vehicles where 900hp is the max and 450 hp is the lowest. It seems about as responsive as my 2021 Wildtrak. The 37s kill the power …so don’t expect Jeep 392 rubicon performance. It’s adequately fun.
Don’t order the carbon fiber…imo…it’s a waste. You cannot see it or you can barely see it. The base 7 speaker with sub is pretty good. Not alot worse than BO system. With the kicker 200 amp I bet it will sound better than the BO system.
The fender flares look fine in person. Maybe I am blinded by love..but after driving her and riding her …I think she is beautiful. Same thing happened to me in college. A girl I dated had a bigger butt than I typically lust after …but after a couple nights of hard riding ..she was beautiful in my eyes. Same thing with the bronco Raptor.
I will add to my opinion in the coming weeks. But for now—it’s pretty fing incredible. The ride is perfect on road —let’s see off ride …this weekend will give me a chance to check out the off-road ride inaction.
cheers
Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor delivered (Area 51) !!!! 1BBB1DC4-3EE5-4194-A076-69A1F3197891
Nice, Azure Gray right?

If so can I put your pic over on the AGM page?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi. It’s a 2022 so Area 51. Lighting changes the vehicle. Time of day etc…
Thanks, missed that vital piece of info, either way it looks great and I'll remain confused until I actually get to see them side by side.

Sponsored

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She's a beaut Clark!

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The motor is a little weak….but I’m driving vehicles where 900hp is the max and 450 hp is the lowest. It seems about as responsive as my 2021 Wildtrak. The 37s kill the power …so don’t expect Jeep 392 rubicon performance. It’s adequately fun.

cheers
Yes it slower than the 392 Jeep. That is the only area the 392 Jeep wins in performance. Run across the desert and see if the 392 can keep up. On road ride, and handling are way better than the Jeep 392. All Jeep did was stuff a big motor in. Ford improved everything, axles, frame, suspension and more.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
cheers
Congrats, Topher! That's a beautiful Bronco!

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats, Topher! That's a beautiful Bronco!
Hey @Ford Motor Company -do you think that your Marketing team would be interested in using his comparison of driving his new Raptor to the enjoyment of banging fatties in college? I haven’t taken delivery yet, so I can’t verify if driving the Raptor is actually like slaying large women but it’s a unique take, don’t you think?
Sponsored