Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just completed my 2021 order conversion to MY22 with my dealer. Unlike many, I actually wanted a ’22 for various reasons and knew last March when I ordered the ’21 it would be pushed out. My reservation date was 7/14/20, so I’m hopeful (not holding my breath) I’ll be among the first wave of 22’s that ship assuming no shortages of the components for this particular configuration. A very big assumption I know given Ford’s track record thus far. Here’s the specs on my order:

BADSQUATCH, 4dr, MIC, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7 Auto, Lux, Leather, tow.

Here‘s to hoping Ford Bronco production issues are behind us and all of us can look forward sooner, rather than later, to a shiny new Bronco in our driveway!

Cheers!
Sponsored

Last edited:

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did Ford send you a confirmation email after it was placed?

OP
OP
luvtofish

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did Ford send you a confirmation email after it was placed?
No confirmation email yet. If it’s like the last time, he’ll send me the sales order that I have to sign prior to sending it to Ford. Shouldn’t be but a day or two.

JAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 2014 for now. Trying to reserve a Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I missed the 2021 reservation by a week!! But thanks to this forum, I knew when the 2022 info came up so I called the dealership the next day and they took my info and said I am the first order they will place after they finish converting their 2021 reservation orders. It isn't an official reservation, but I am going in the right direction!! Also they are giving MSRP rates with no additional markup if you order it custom!! 2022 Badlands with Lux and Sasquach packages! Ironically, I can hardly wait!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
luvtofish

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got email with pdf file back from salesman with my updated ‘22 configuration detailed. My salesman also confirmed they will honoring $50 over factory invoice pricing on all 2021/22 Broncos. No BS ADM here.

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just completed my 2021 order conversion to MY22 with my dealer. Unlike many, I actually wanted a ’22 for various reasons and knew last March when I ordered the ’21 it would be pushed out. My reservation date was 7/14/20, so I’m hopeful (not holding my breath) I’ll be among the first wave of 22’s that ship assuming no shortages of the components for this particular configuration. A very big assumption I know given Ford’s track record thus far. Here’s the specs on my order:

Here‘s to hoping Ford Bronco production issues are behind us and all of us can look forward sooner, rather than later, to a shiny new Bronco in our driveway!

Cheers!
I have the same build. I went with green. Just confirmed mine last night. Waiting for my confirmation email. Invoice pricing

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Cheers!
Congratulations, we just ordered our 22 after trying to order a 21 (we wanted the antimatter blue since it was only going to be a one year run so we wouldn’t see “our twin” every time we were out on the road).
Unfortunately we couldn’t order the 21 so we went with an Outer Banks Oxford white, Sasquatch, Lux package, roof rack, leather, tow package, 2.7 engine.
On a side note I have a 2019 Ranger in Hot Pepper red and bought that because they only ran that color one year on the Rangers. Every time I am out people comment on how they like the color.
Brian

JAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 2014 for now. Trying to reserve a Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I missed the 2021 reservation by a week!! But thanks to this forum, I knew when the 2022 info came up so I called the dealership the next day and they took my info and said I am the first order they will place after they finish converting their 2021 reservation orders. It isn't an official reservation, but I am going in the right direction!! Also they are giving MSRP rates with no additional markup if you order it custom!! 2022 Badlands with Lux and Sasquach packages! Ironically, I can hardly wait!!
Ha ha!! Just got an email confirmation about my 2022 Badlands Lux/Sasquatch!!! Seriously exciting. I know they still have to pick it up and build it and I am at the end of the line, but it feels like I barley got admission to Disneyland and they closed admission right behind me. Now its the 3 hour wait to ride Pirates of the Caribbean! But who cares? It’s Disneyland Baby!!!
Sponsored