Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For what they’re going to charge for a ranger raptor it if they ever actually did release it here I just buy a full-size raptor instead.

OP
OP
Broncocito

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For what they’re going to charge for a ranger raptor it if they ever actually did release it here I just buy a full-size raptor instead.
What do you think they will charge?

BroncoActual

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think they're going to charge as high as you think for the exact reason you just mentioned

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't think they're going to charge as high as you think for the exact reason you just mentioned
I bet they are in the mid 50's maybe 60k as an 802A.

I'd rather have an 800a F150 Raptor than a loaded Ranger Raptor, to each there own.

Sponsored

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's not accurate at all.
True, add 1 more year to that.

"we expect Ford to unveil the Bronco pickup in mid-2024 for sale later that year as a 2025 model. Also as noted, sources also say Ford is working to shorten the wait if it can, but that the earliest possible arrival date is sometime in 2022, indicating a 2023 model-year sales launch would be the soonest we'd see a production Bronco pickup."

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True, add 1 more year to that.

"we expect Ford to unveil the Bronco pickup in mid-2024 for sale later that year as a 2025 model. Also as noted, sources also say Ford is working to shorten the wait if it can, but that the earliest possible arrival date is sometime in 2022, indicating a 2023 model-year sales launch would be the soonest we'd see a production Bronco pickup."
Yes, that's much better, but it still remains to be seen. Ford Performance Bronco is also coming much sooner than I mentioned.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
? Not gonna comment...
I was expecting Ford to announce the Warthog early enough to give reservation holders a choice, but that is not looking likely. After hearing the release date of the Wrangler V8 I figured Ford may just wait and see what was good or bad about the wrangler to ensure the Warthog is better in every way. Since deciding to wait for the Warthog, all non-Warthog news and pics are underwhelming. I am eager to hear more substantial news on the Warthog.

OP
OP
Broncocito

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was expecting Ford to announce the Warthog early enough to give reservation holders a choice, but that is not looking likely. After hearing the release date of the Wrangler V8 I figured Ford may just wait and see what was good or bad about the wrangler to ensure the Warthog is better in every way. Since deciding to wait for the Warthog, all non-Warthog news and pics are underwhelming. I am eager to hear more substantial news on the Warthog.
I think a lot of us have like feelings.