Sponsored

2023 2dr Badlands Mic Top Delivered with no Sound Deadening on front 2 Panels but has it on Rear Top

Billf65

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby Gt500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe this to be a miss build. I actually wanted the Sound Deadening but I do not see it on the window sticker and believe this is due to the dealer not knowing you need to select this no cost option for the Badlands with marine grade interior. The miss build- my bronco has Sound Deadening on the rear but not on the front 2 panels. Could anyone with a no Sound Deadening Badlands/Black Diamond confirm it is removed from the complete top?

This as built arrangement looks wonky, not correct, and makes no sense. I would like to have the Sound Deadening for the front 2 panels. Can someone from @Ford Motor Company help out here as my local dealer is not getting anywhere?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe this to be a miss build. I actually wanted the Sound Deadening but I do not see it on the window sticker and believe this is due to the dealer not knowing you need to select this no cost option for the Badlands with marine grade interior. The miss build- my bronco has Sound Deadening on the rear but not on the front 2 panels. Could anyone with a no Sound Deadening Badlands/Black Diamond confirm it is removed from the complete top?

This as built arrangement looks wonky, not correct, and makes no sense. I would like to have the Sound Deadening for the front 2 panels. Can someone from @Fordmotorcompany help out here as my local dealer is not getting anywhere?
Amazon.com: Audiopipe 3 Feet x 4 Feet Black DJ Car Sub Woofer Speaker Box Carpet Trunk Liner : Electronics

3M TALC Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive Glue, Low VOC, Paper, Cardboard, Fabric, Plastic, Metal, Wood, Net Wt 18 oz: Aerosol Adhesives: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific