2023 Bronco Order Confirmed?

akaSasha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Wikdtrak
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a '22 bronco ordered, but just received an email confirming a 2023 Bronco order. I haven't heard from my dealer regarding this.

Anybody else get this or is the dealer doing something shady?
Sponsored

Beastie

Badlands
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a '22 bronco ordered, but just received an email confirming a 2023 Bronco order. I haven't heard from my dealer regarding this.

I would go in person to talk to your dealer. They arenā€™t supposed to be able to move it to a 2023 unless you have signed off on it.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All unfilled '22 orders got moved to '23 by Ford but as 99. So one way or another get in touch with your dealer about the '23 order process. If you don't by November 21st your order will be cancelled so kinda important, lots of posts about this so search is your friend or go look at Ford FAQs.

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call or go in. Some dealers process custom orders on a specific day, so it may not be there yet. If you go in, you can make sure you get them the right information to then allow the order. Ford is requiring a driver's license as proof it is a real order.

OP
OP

akaSasha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Wikdtrak
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All unfilled '22 orders got moved to '23 by Ford but as 99. So one way or another get in touch with your dealer about the '23 order process. If you don't by November 21st your order will be cancelled so kinda important, lots of posts about this so search is your friend or go look at Ford FAQs.
I did search. Was just confused why I got the '23 order confirmed email with no info from the dealer regarding it. (I had previously, received same email when I initially placed the order as a 22)

Call or go in. Some dealers process custom orders on a specific day, so it may not be there yet. If you go in, you can make sure you get them the right information to then allow the order. Ford is requiring a driver's license as proof it is a real order.
They already have a copy of my DL from when I placed the order back in March.

Sponsored

Rocket4X4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas, M/Cs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same email as the OP, followed immediately by one from my salesman. Went in and signed the paperwork today to make it official. Too bad AMB didn't make a comeback, I may have switched.

brantleybryant789

Badlands
First Name
Brantley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They submitted your MY23 order already. They may have even completed the COVP. I would call or go by and ask for the 2023 build sheet or DORA. Make sure it has everything you want on it.

I had a customer that order a Badlands with SAS in Oct 2021. When the order converted over from Ford, it was missing the SAS and sound deadening. We had to go back in and add it. Your dealer may not be aware of this.

ghetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is back door link changing after order moved to 10-19?

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They already have a copy of my DL from when I placed the order back in March.
[/QUOTE]
I called my sales lady earlier in the week and confirmed she had it all. I got the order message from Ford with the PDF attachment that noted it.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Order Confirmed? 1664658763693

OP
OP

akaSasha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Wikdtrak
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a customer that order a Badlands with SAS in Oct 2021. When the order converted over from Ford, it was missing the SAS and sound deadening. We had to go back in and add it. Your dealer may not be aware of this.
What happens to the MSRP on a Wildtrak if the order converts to a 23? Isnā€™t the MSRP increasing for the 23 due to the HOSS 3.0 inclusion?

Sponsored

brantleybryant789

Badlands
First Name
Brantley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happens to the MSRP on a Wildtrak if the order converts to a 23? Isnā€™t the MSRP increasing for the 23 due to the HOSS 3.0 inclusion?
That is an interesting question. My guess is price protection plus HOS 3.0 package. Maybe an offset. Iā€™ll see what I can find out Monday.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your dealer should have sent you a copy order sheet so you can make sure it all right and you needed to sigh and dated it and if you have not already give them a copy of your drivers license
Sponsored